Sign in to follow this  
Croydon Canary

Grant Holt .... love it.

Not moaning at him at all as he''s been outstanding this season but I''m surprised that he wasn''t there with the rest of the squad.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Not moaning at him at all as he''s been outstanding this season but I''m surprised that he wasn''t there with the rest of the squad.

[/quote]Lol, even with the disclaimer it sounds like you are moaning maybe a bit.[:)]

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]Too nervous too watch at The Valley last weekend so he stays at home to "sort out the wife and kids".[/quote]To be fair he did go to Orient so he probably thought they''d be luckier if he didn''t go to The Valley.Even then all this talk of sorting out the wife and kids came to nothing as he says he ended up watching Sky Sports all afternoon !!Good man....

I did the same as Holt, except I stayed away from everything till just before 5...it was the last of the promotions to be mentioned...and a real shock, given how unlikely it was to be settled on Saturday !

[quote user="patrickhiggins"]I did the same as Holt, except I stayed away from everything till just before 5...it was the last of the promotions to be mentioned...and a real shock, given how unlikely it was to be settled on Saturday ![/quote]

But he is the captain

Yeah something is certainly amiss, can''t see him here next season, best to cash in on him a.s.a.p................do me a favour will you.

I missed out saturday too. I took the wife to TheEagle for lunch with friends, saw a few people we hadnt seen for a while, and actually forgot all about it. Come 7pm I rang my son who went to the game, and just got ramplings of a drunk, and my son doesnt really drink anymore....come off the phone and just said I take it we are up!!!!