Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Gillingham game!

Since we have clinched promotion and just a single point from being crownded champions. Do you think PL will look at giving some of our youngsters from reserves some pitch time? Players like Dawkin and Kelly who seem to be impressing. Id like to see McVeigh be given a last shot before he probably makes way. Francombe, Osemwegie, Kelly, Dawkin, Adeyemi, McDonald. Would be nice to see them all get a go! Encorperated with first team players like Martin and Smith who have come through the ranks. What do you think? Or will he stick with what he''s got and let them play it out to the rest of the season?

P.S. Would love Lappin to get a goal this season, think its been one of his best and deserves a goal!

OTBC!

No chance,this is not a dead end of season fixture.Don,t forget Gillingham are still not safe and to field an under strength side could have repercussions.

Doubt it in any of the games as to many records to play for. Also cant see the likes of Holt and Martin ect being to impressed if they are told they are not playing in the last games.

If we secure the title tomorrow , I think it would be great to give the above a run out at Bristol 

Lappin to score Shack ! See my recent post 100 , that would do me !

Yes absolutely! Give the kids a run out in the next two games but let the senior players take their bow for the final game of the season.

And then party some.