Sign in to follow this  
Pole_Bot

WE SHOULD SWAP PLACES WITH YOU

DID YOU KEEP A CLEAN SHEET AGAINST SOUTHAMPTON IN 2 ATTEMPTS? NODID WE? YESTHEREFORE WE SHOULD SWAP PLACES AS WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE

[quote user="Pole_Bot"]DID YOU KEEP A CLEAN SHEET AGAINST SOUTHAMPTON IN 2 ATTEMPTS? NO
DID WE? YES

THEREFORE WE SHOULD SWAP PLACES AS WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE
[/quote]

[quote user="Pole_Bot"]DID YOU KEEP A CLEAN SHEET AGAINST SOUTHAMPTON IN 2 ATTEMPTS? NO
DID WE? YES

[/quote]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I truly have no words that I can use to describe just how I feel about this thread lol.

DID WE? YES

[/quote]

CONSIDERING WE WOULD STILL BE 12 POINTS AHEAD OF YOU IF YOU DIDN''T  HAVE POINTS DEDUCTION, WE SHOULD THEREFORE NOT SWAP PLACES AS WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. ENJOY PLAYING SCUNNY AND POSH NEXT YEAR :)

You know...he does make a point. I for one feel that we owe Southampton a real beating. Too often have they been a thorn in our side in the past. Too bad we shan''t be playing them for a good while yet!

You should be lucky anyone plays you in the first place, considering your clubs financial wrong doings in recent years.

And you might find this league a little more difficult next year, especially as Messrs.Lambert and co will probably move on or be sold to raise funds, not to mention Pardew and the reported interest (already!) in him from West Ham (now clearly thinking they shouldn''t have got rid in the first place!) and Celtic.

DID WE? YES

[/quote]

Ah Yes.

The old 2 game season ploy. [|-)]

[quote user="ryan1992"]

DID WE? YES

[/quote]

CONSIDERING WE WOULD STILL BE 12 POINTS AHEAD OF YOU IF YOU DIDN''T  HAVE POINTS DEDUCTION, WE SHOULD THEREFORE NOT SWAP PLACES AS WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. ENJOY PLAYING SCUNNY AND POSH NEXT YEAR :)

[/quote]

they''re safe after yesterday''s result, weird how this guy has gone out of his way just 2 say all tht about southampton- i think he needs a doctor

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I worked out that he supports Swindon Town..[/quote]Nice one.[Y]What an odd thread to come here and start lol.

Why does he/she think we care?       I still dont get what they are trying to prove.......did Southampton win the league? answers on a post card please!

[quote user="cosmos67"]Why does he/she think we care?       I still dont get what they are trying to prove.......did Southampton win the league? answers on a post card please![/quote]

or the back of a postage stamp will do

[quote user="Pole_Bot"]DID YOU KEEP A CLEAN SHEET AGAINST SOUTHAMPTON IN 2 ATTEMPTS? NODID WE? YESTHEREFORE WE SHOULD SWAP PLACES AS WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE[/quote]

DID U KEEP 2 CLEAN SHEETS AGAINST US ????? NO

[quote user="Pole_Bot"]DID YOU KEEP A CLEAN SHEET AGAINST SOUTHAMPTON IN 2 ATTEMPTS? NODID WE? YESTHEREFORE WE SHOULD SWAP PLACES AS WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE[/quote]Yeah, well done, but we beat Leeds.. Man united couldn''t beat Leeds, so clearly we''re better then man u? You''re logic, not mine [;)]

DID WE? YES

[/quote]

On that basis, we beat Bayern Munich once so should now be in this years Champions League Final