Sign in to follow this  

I know that it does not come close to most of you on this board but my hundredth post!

I cannot wait for tomorrow, looks like being a bright, warm sunny day, few beers before the game in preparation for a party atmosphere!!!

A couple more in the ground followed by my routine bets on City to win 3-1 win with Holt to score 1st, City to win 3-1 with Martin to score last, Match day special bet and last but not least, City to win 5-1 with Lappin to score last (always stick a £1 on it and one day it will make me a few hundred quid!!!!)

Can’t wait and today will seem like a lifetime!

Congratulations Paul, the management team, players and supporters, it’s been great season and the club seems to have got its heart and sole back at last! , so let’s finish the job tomorrow and PARTY.

OTBC

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

I know that it does not come close to most of you on this board but my hundredth post!

I cannot wait for tomorrow, looks like being a bright, warm sunny day, few beers before the game in preparation for a party atmosphere!!!

A couple more in the ground followed by my routine bets on City to win 3-1 win with Holt to score 1st, City to win 3-1 with Martin to score last, Match day special bet and last but not least, City to win 5-1 with Lappin to score last (always stick a £1 on it and one day it will make me a few hundred quid!!!!)

Can’t wait and today will seem like a lifetime!

Congratulations Paul, the management team, players and supporters, it’s been great season and the club seems to have got its heart and sole back at last! , so let’s finish the job tomorrow and PARTY.

OTBC

[/quote]

Congratulations Charlie, we''ve all been there and have to start somewhere keep posting

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

Cheers Pete ,

You going tomorrow?

[/quote]

Yep, Birthday on Sunday, so hoping for early prezzies

Same here, cannot wait for tomorow. Hopefully we win the league and that is followed by some hardcore celebrating. Just wish i could skip today because i have nothing to do and it feels like today has lasted a year. I will be having an early night. [Y]

[quote user="G"]Same here, cannot wait for tomorow. Hopefully we win the league and that is followed by some hardcore celebrating. Just wish i could skip today because i have nothing to do and it feels like today has lasted a year. I will be having an early night. [Y][/quote]

G its a nightmare , a lovely sunny day and clock watching !

Tomorrow is going to awsome , days like this dont come around often