Sign in to follow this  
Stocky

PITCH INVASION!!

Please say there will be a pitch invasion IF we are crowned champions against Gillingham?

[quote user="Stocky"]Please say there will be a pitch invasion IF we are crowned champions against Gillingham?[/quote]

You would need permission from the appropriate person at NCFC Plc otherwise you would be breaking the law. That may

result in an early morning wake up call from The Old Bill.

After the last home game everyone should run onto the pitch and throw their season tickets at Lambert.

You would need permission from the appropriate person at NCFC Plc otherwise you would be breaking the law. That may

result in an early morning wake up call from The Old Bill.

Nt being funny mate but we will have what 25,000 at the game....out of that say only 5% done it...thats 1,250.....would the police really dawn raid 1,250 people for a friendly pitch invasion???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]You would need permission from the appropriate person at NCFC Plc otherwise you would be breaking the law. That may result in an early morning wake up call from The Old Bill. Nt being funny mate but we will have what 25,000 at the game....out of that say only 5% done it...thats 1,250.....would the police really dawn raid 1,250 people for a friendly pitch invasion???[/quote]

Yep, thats a lot of doors to knock on.  However the first few could get arrested.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]You would need permission from the appropriate person at NCFC Plc otherwise you would be breaking the law. That may result in an early morning wake up call from The Old Bill. Nt being funny mate but we will have what 25,000 at the game....out of that say only 5% done it...thats 1,250.....would the police really dawn raid 1,250 people for a friendly pitch invasion???[/quote]

If they could stick a fine on each person who runs on the pitch without  authorisation that would pay for the overtime and some ........nice little earner!

Seriously if they can go knocking on the doors of the G20 activists when there were thousands and thousands in London they wouldn''t have a problem with identifying some out of a Carrow Rd. pitch invasion, to make an example of.  Fine plus a ban from Carrow Rd.? 

[quote user="Forever Yellow"]No chance of me going on the pitch sadly..

Unless someone from the the Upper Barclay block B brings a Ladder for us all[/quote]That was my reason too lol.

Where abouts Do you sit Morty, N&P or P''boro?

I actually will be quite envious if most fans are storming the pitch and all us in two upper tiers are trapped up there  [:@]

[quote user="Forever Yellow"]

Where abouts Do you sit Morty, N&P or P''boro?

I actually will be quite envious if most fans are storming the pitch and all us in two upper tiers are trapped up there  [:@]

[/quote]Same block as you.

"supporters should remember encroachment on to the pitch is not permitted

at any time. The squad and the management team will not come out again

after the game if any unauthorised people are on the pitch or the

perimeter track."Come on. How many idiots do you think will get "overexcited" and ruin it for the rest of us? [:P]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]"supporters should remember encroachment on to the pitch is not permitted at any time. The squad and the management team will not come out again after the game if any unauthorised people are on the pitch or the perimeter track."

Come on. How many idiots do you think will get "overexcited" and ruin it for the rest of us? [:P]
[/quote]

Not me. Those fences look WAY too high for someone of my height.

Still, I could bring some crampons.....

Notts County, Rochdale and Newcastle have all invaded the pitch this season when promotion/championship has been secured. Even scunny did it when they got safe of relegation.

I remember at Crewe on the last day of the season when we won the old First Division, the people at Gretsy Road put tannoy announcement after tannoy announcement over about Norwich fans to not invade the pitch and that it was against the law.

The final whistle blew and the 4,000 or so Norwich fans cheered and clapped only to see the 4,000 or so Crewe fans come on to the pitch! Why, God only knows but we all just looked at each other, shrugged and then ambled on with them.

Was bloody awesome BUT it was the Crewe fans that instigated it.

As much as i want to, dont do it! Just read on the official site that the players will come back out after the game if results go our way.

Basically, if we are all on the pitch they arent going to come back out are they.

OTBC

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Cant see it being given before the game, be after the Carlisle match.[/quote]

What a shame. Just think of all those early leavers who are going to miss it !

I''ll hold my hands up and admit I have invaded the pitch after previous promotions (70''s and 80''s) but things were different then. For a sart there were no upper tiers of stands so no-one was actually excluded, also it was nearly impossible for the plod to identify individuals from large terrace areas.

Has already been stated the players and staff will come back out after the game so we can all enjoy the occasion together. A pitch invasion wouls stop this happening and imo would be selfish as well as stupid.