Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Fraser Forster Loan?

I have no problem with this thread if the OP wants to run it.

But, I am curious as to what has heppened in the three days or so since we last had a Forster Next Season Thread to lead to any new or different insights into the issue which have not occured in any of the dozen or so previous threads on this subject in the last few weeks?

What is new or different ten?

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

But, I am curious as to what has heppened in the three days or so since we last had a Forster Next Season Thread to lead to any new or different insights into the issue which have not occured in any of the dozen or so previous threads on this subject in the last few weeks?

[/quote]Shhh you''re upsetting the cycle of the Pinkun for those who only read the topic titles of the first 6 topics! Revealing what your posts reveals could open a pocket of space and we''ll all be swallowed in.

My opinion is Newcasle will want him on their bench and playing a few games for them.

By all accounts they are still strapped for cash and buying a new keeper when Harper is getting on in years doesn''t make much sense to me.

I think he would consider another season himself. He''s no 1 here, certainly after this season. I think we''ve got a chance...

[quote user="whoareyou"]

My opinion is Newcasle will want him on their bench and playing a few games for them.

By all accounts they are still strapped for cash and buying a new keeper when Harper is getting on in years doesn''t make much sense to me.

[/quote]

Why would they have him on the bench next season when they have had Tim Krul (21 yr old Dutch international) on the bench this season?

Surely Fraser is third choice atm, so I don''t see why in principle we couldn''t get him on loan next season.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"][quote user="whoareyou"]

[/quote]

Agreed

Fraser certinally wont be therir number 1 or 2 next season.

Probably all depends on whether Fraser will want another season here or whether he will try to brak into the Newcastle first team.

Why would they have him on the bench next season when they have had Tim Krul (21 yr old Dutch international) on the bench this season?

Surely Fraser is third choice atm, so I don''t see why in principle we couldn''t get him on loan next season.

[/quote]

I think Newcastle will probably want to keep him but, a loan may be possible.  I think we definately have to get him though because there is not that many good young keepers around and I think Rudd needs to go on loan somewhere in League 2 to get some experience.  If we cant get Forster, Rudd will have to become number one unless we get someone else in, but IMO he needs a bit more experience.

We must have a chance?

If we''ve got a chance of getting him again then they''ve got to do it even if it costs a fair old chunk cause he''ll win us many points like he has done this season!

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

agree with that- I think it''s just the whole end of the season effect though, loads of people hve been starting new threads on the trophy presentation etc. too

[quote user="NCFC-47"]What if he is useless in championship though ?[/quote]Doesn''t really work like that with keepers in my opinion.