Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Who backed City at the start of this season?

i put a tenner on just before season started with bet365.. odds of 7-1, so an looking forward to picking up 80 quid.. I think they went up to 20 or maybe even 33-1 after colchester lose..

Backed us when we were about 7 points behind on a spread bet and about to collect a sizeable sum.  Norwich done me proud financially over the years having backed us as soon as I knew we had signed Huckerby on Boxing Day a few years ago. 

I haved had 3 bets worth mentioning....

City to win the league at 16/1 in December

A Barca v Bayern Champs League Final....oh so close......

BUt even closer.....an accumalator of Chelsea, West Brom, City and Notts County to win trhe leagues. Looks like WBA have let me down and for a £5 bet i would have won £5500!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

I haved had 3 bets worth mentioning....

City to win the league at 16/1 in December

A Barca v Bayern Champs League Final....oh so close......

BUt even closer.....an accumalator of Chelsea, West Brom, City and Notts County to win trhe leagues. Looks like WBA have let me down and for a £5 bet i would have won £5500!

[/quote]Looks you''ll win the first two. [:)][quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Lawrenson sure didn''t! [:D]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufZRA5gyXhQ[/quote]I don''t get what he says though. [:S] He criticises us, says he''s worried about us, then says he thinks we''ll be back in the second division in 10 months? [:S] Makes no sense to me. [^o)]

I dis a Yankee at the start of season with Chelsea, Reading, Us and Rotherham. So I''m hoping for the last remaining double (us with Chelsea) to come in. This will see me make a modest profit.

I was going to put the £500 I won on City getting regated last season on them but changed my mind and decided to spread my risk. Instead I put £100 on City to win the league at 8/1, £200 on them to get promoted at 5/2 and £200 on Portsmouth to get relragted at 11/4. happy days

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]For the title or promotion? You must be about to collect a decent pay out. What were the odds at the start of the season?[/quote]£20 at about 8-1 at Betfair. Have since laid it off so I get +£120 if Norwich win the league and +£100 if anyone else does. Not looking likely that we will spurn the title now, but was a good idea at the time!

I put £10 on City to win the league at Coral the day before the Colchester mauling ant 13/2 so will be picking up £75 hopefully on Saturday evening.My only other winner this season was Oli Johnson to score the last goal in a 2-1 home win over Southend, £2 at 15/1

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]I put £10 on City to win the league at Coral the day before the Colchester mauling ant 13/2 so will be picking up £75 hopefully on Saturday evening.

[/quote]

I did the same and am looking forward to collecting my £75 too [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]I put £10 on City to win the league at Coral the day before the Colchester mauling ant 13/2 so will be picking up £75 hopefully on Saturday evening.

[/quote]

I did the same and am looking forward to collecting my £75 too [:)]

[/quote]

No wonder you have offered to buy me a pint in Roccos on Saturday.

About half an hour after we beat Bristol Rovers 5-1, I put a fiver each way on us at 14/1.

As my old man has more money I convinced him to put 20 quid each way on it too!

Think we were 12 points behind Leeds & Charlton at the time.

OTBC - Thank you Lambert!

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]For the title or promotion? You must be about to collect a decent pay out. What were the odds at the start of the season?[/quote]After the  very first game  a  birmingham city  fan  was  laughing his  head off at the  result  and  said we  going  down, so  I said  £20 says  w e  go  up, then after  he  saw  that  we  was doing  really  well he  tried  to cover  his bet  saying that  we would  not  go up  as  champions so I  said  £20 we do, well the  first part is  done and  we have   three points  to get the point for  going up  as  champions, he is not  laughing  anymore, nor has  he  been for  most of the season after we  was  getting victory after victoryso  to the boys   well done you  done me proud

on the  ball city

A mate of mine allegedly has a small bet which could net him £10,000 should Chelsea, Cardiff, Millwall and Bournemouth all finish in the top three in their respective divisions this season. He must be bricking it with these last couple of games left - he''s so close! 

Last 24 Hours

From
To
Please note that all searches are

limited to six month periods.
Transactions (GBP)

Date/TimeBet

Details (Click selection for full

details)
StakeReturn
01/08/2009

17:57:21
Chris

Martin (Norwich)

@ 50/1, 

£25.00 Single
01/08/2009 16:38:11Norwich

@ 7/1, 

£50.00 Single
01/08/2009 16:37:23Grant Holt

(Norwich)

@ 14/1, 

£25.00 Single
Total 

Second home game,3 of us put £10 each on City going up at 14/1.First time I''ve ever had a bet, beginners luck.