Sign in to follow this  
Greg Downs Hairpiece

Transfer Rumour Site is always funny.....

22 Apr 2010 18:38:44

Many of you would have heard the details of what is happening to norwich next year and i know a lot of you would probably at bestg listen to it for 10 secs or so before moving onto some actual important info

However today i am going to lay out what is happening to the mighty canaries this summer

They will be attempting to get rid of/cant resist offer:

Matthew Gill–rochdale

tom adeyemi–charlton

simon lappin–motherwell

cody mcdonald–Swindon

Wes Hoolahan–Wigan £2.5million

Grant Holt–middlesboro £1.5million

They will be replacing them with alot of experience and youth:

Bradley wright–philips–plymouth 200k (nice 200k profit for plymouth as they got him for free)

Francis jeffers–sheffield wednesday 600k

Darren Ambrose–300k

jay demerit–watford 500k

i sure as hell hope we dont sign any of those apart from jay demerit. Cant see adyemi leaving as he is an unknown asset and to be honest id take 2.5 for wes.

I start rumours on their sometimes just for sh its and giggles.I don''t think I have ever seen one thing come true from that site lol.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Could someone link me to it, looks a good laugh [:D][/quote]http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

Franny Jeffers????!!!!!!!! Surely a good rumour ought to have the merest hint of credibility. Jeez, imagine we get Jamie Lad back from his loan and stuck him and Jeffers up front as a partnership [+o(]

[quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"]22 Apr 2010 18:38:44 Many of you would have heard the details of what is happening to norwich next year and i know a lot of you would probably at bestg listen to it for 10 secs or so before moving onto some actual important info However today i am going to lay out what is happening to the mighty canaries this summer They will be attempting to get rid of/cant resist offer: Matthew Gill–rochdale tom adeyemi–charlton simon lappin–motherwell cody mcdonald–Swindon Wes Hoolahan–Wigan £2.5million Grant Holt–middlesboro £1.5million They will be replacing them with alot of experience and youth: Bradley wright–philips–plymouth 200k (nice 200k profit for plymouth as they got him for free) Francis jeffers–sheffield wednesday 600k Darren Ambrose–300k jay demerit–watford 500k[/quote]

Why do these numpties post rubbish like this? Unless it''s Lambert or McNally, they won''t know transfer targets or prices.

I think it must be that they are so inadequate or so desperate for attention. Pathetic.

there is also a website that states how mcuh every player is worth

i saw it once and martin was a few hundren k and hoolahan was cheaper than martin!

Ambrose for 300k would be a long way from a bargain. His contract runs out at the end of the season....It''d be nice if they had even a vague idea about these things.

Those sites are good for a laugh and nothing else.

Latest rumour...

23 Apr 2010 13:52:54

Norwich to sign Morgan Schneiderlin from Saints for £1.2m. He wants to play at a higher level having promised Saints he would stay for this year to see if they could get out of League One

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"]22 Apr 2010 18:38:44 Many of you would have heard the details of what is happening to norwich next year and i know a lot of you would probably at bestg listen to it for 10 secs or so before moving onto some actual important info However today i am going to lay out what is happening to the mighty canaries this summer They will be attempting to get rid of/cant resist offer: Matthew Gill–rochdale tom adeyemi–charlton simon lappin–motherwell cody mcdonald–Swindon Wes Hoolahan–Wigan £2.5million Grant Holt–middlesboro £1.5million They will be replacing them with alot of experience and youth: Bradley wright–philips–plymouth 200k (nice 200k profit for plymouth as they got him for free) Francis jeffers–sheffield wednesday 600k Darren Ambrose–300k jay demerit–watford 500k[/quote]

Why do these numpties post rubbish like this? Unless it''s Lambert or McNally, they won''t know transfer targets or prices.

I think it must be that they are so inadequate or so desperate for attention. Pathetic.

[/quote]

Morty posted: I start rumours on their sometimes just for sh its and giggles.

Over to you Morty......