Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

FOR THOSE WITH SKY TV

There seems to be an odd program on channel 134 ''S4C''

Looks like promotion is finally paying off with some Sky TV time, even if it is on some obscure welsh channel! I think Iwan will be on in a bit to discuss who plays 2moro!!

It''s all very strange....

Never actually heard a load of welsh like that before, if they could hear how Fu@@@@ stupid they sound I''m sure they''d do the show in English...

[quote user="Barclayman"]Never actually heard a load of welsh like that before, if they could hear how Fu@@@@ stupid they sound I''m sure they''d do the show in English...[/quote]Lol, you do know that S4C is a channel that broadcasts almost entirely in Welsh?Well I guess you do now.

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Really intelligent comment. You''re embarrassing.[/quote]

Really unintelligent comment. Somebody has no sense of humour.

[quote user="Barclayman"]Never actually heard a load of welsh like that before, if they could hear how Fu@@@@ stupid they sound I''m sure they''d do the show in English...[/quote]Perhaps the Welsh would think that your language/accent/intonation sounds "Fu@@@@ stupid". English isn''t a reference language by which all others are compared. It is, if anything, the most mish-mashed, bodged up language about.

[quote user="K Lo"][quote user="Barclayman"]Never actually heard a load of welsh like that before, if they could hear how Fu@@@@ stupid they sound I''m sure they''d do the show in English...[/quote]Perhaps the Welsh would think that your language/accent/intonation sounds "Fu@@@@ stupid". English isn''t a reference language by which all others are compared. It is, if anything, the most mish-mashed, bodged up language about.[/quote]And we would laugh with them about it. Shame some people refuse to see the funny side of life.