Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

The Referee Tomorrow Trevor Kettle

I know we have had some dire refereeing displays recently including the Ildergate saga and that joker against MK Dons but apparently this guy takes the biscuit. He apparently the most complained about referee in the league. Just as well there isn''t still promotion of the line. He has quite a following on facebook if you are a member....

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=27603969486&ref=ts

For those that don''t the group is called Trevor Kettle is not fit to referee and has over 2,700 members.

Does anyone remember what game this was from?http://www.datm.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/trevor-kette.jpg

I remember all too well his performance during our match with Cardiff last season. We won 2-0 anyway, but his decisions for BOTH sides were an absolute joke. I believe at one point  BOTH sections of support were chanting "your not fit to referee" at him. ...Good job we''re already promoted.

I guess it doesnt really matter that much. Whatever the result we are going to have an epic day. We just want to avoid any stupid red cards now that harm us next season.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Mr Kettle hope the game doesnt boil over![/quote]

T Kettle whistles again, trouble brewing amongst the players !

I heard that Kevin Friend thinks he''s aa appalling referee. Case of pot calling ................. (sorry, just couldn''t finish it)

[quote user="Webbo118"]I heard that Kevin Friend thinks he''s an appalling referee. Case of pot calling ................. (sorry, just couldn''t finish it)[/quote]

"I heard that Kevin Friend thinks he''s aa appalling referee. Case of pot calling ................. (sorry, just couldn''t finish it)"

hahaha! :D

oh dear!! please no!!! I know Trevor Kettle from being in the RAF as a fellow referee and he is an arrogant sod!!!! turned up for an RAF tournament and then said I''m not reffing here I am a fourth official in the Premiership!!! The guy likes publicity!!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]oh dear!! please no!!! I know Trevor Kettle from being in the RAF as a fellow referee and he is an arrogant sod!!!! turned up for an RAF tournament and then said I''m not reffing here I am a fourth official in the Premiership!!! The guy likes publicity!!![/quote]

Sounds like he might have a chip on his shoulder when he ref''s our humble 3rd Div game tomorrow then ! Jumped up pratt flavour.

[quote user="Lakey"]Does anyone remember what game this was from?

http://www.datm.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/trevor-kette.jpg
[/quote]

Reading 2, Norwich 0
Hunt (pen, 84), Long 86
13 Dec 2008

With less than seven minutes to go, skipper Mark Fotheringham, recalled to the side, handled in the penalty area, City conceding their eighth penalty of the season.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[quote user="Lakey"]Does anyone remember what game this was from?http://www.datm.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/trevor-kette.jpg[/quote]

Reading 2, Norwich 0Hunt (pen, 84), Long 8613 Dec 2008

With less than seven minutes to go, skipper Mark Fotheringham, recalled to the side, handled in the penalty area, City conceding their eighth penalty of the season.

[/quote]Blimey that really brings home just how far we have come since then!

Reading 2, Norwich 0
Hunt (pen, 84), Long 86
13 Dec 2008

Wasn''t this the game where Roeder played with no recognised strikers. I think Russell speaheaded the attack as a lone striker. God that was dire!

Watched the game between Bristol R and Charlton earlier this season when Mr Kettle was reffing, one of the Bristol players went in over the top on a Charlton player early on, horror tackle, think the Charlton player broke his ankle and the ref just gave a yellow for it.