Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

ALL SIGN HERE TO COMPLAIN TO CANARIESWORLD!!!

Anyone who wants to complain about that lack of commentary in today''s game away to Birmingham please feel free to sign here as I shall be printing it off and sending it in to them.

http://www.premiumtv.co.uk

I shall try my best for us all and hopefully they will give us some free time/commentary.

Fire away!

I wish to complain about CanariesWorld.

Not only for today, as it''s not the first time this has happened.

I do feel it''s a very poor service for an expensive product

[quote]What''s wrong with just listening to Radio Norfolk?[/quote]

For those of us that arent in Norfolk or arent near a high hill and a medium wave radio..!

HERE HERE Kent canary.

Living in Oxford and only being a member i`m allowed just 3 trips to carrow rd, so i rely on this every saturday, and to be let down like this is just not on...

It''s happened before several times, usually just on match days,

I complained and they said they were updating their system to "improve" the service.

Waste of money !

YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF www.freelivefootball.co.uk   YOU SHOULD GO THERE SIGN UP,ONLY £2 FOR A WHOLE YEAR.YOU CAN WATCH JUST ABOUT ANY PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL MATCH,EVEN THE 3 PM KICK OFF''S. WHEN I CANT GET TO SEE CITY I ALWAYS LOG ON JUST INCASE CITY ARE BEING SHOWN LIVE.ITS 10000000000000000 TIMES BETTER THAN LISTINING TO WALLER AND CO THATS FOR SURE !

[quote]Anyone who wants to complain about that lack of commentary in today''s game away to Birmingham please feel free to sign here as I shall be printing it off and sending it in to them. http://www.premiu...[/quote]

I think they should put more interviews from the players DAILY, not only recored two or three interviews on a day...

A big let-down. Fortunately I was able to use someone else''s subscription to another club site to listen. Interestingly, that site had the same error message earlier, but had sorted it out before kick-off.

[quote]YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF www.freelivefootball.co.uk YOU SHOULD GO THERE SIGN UP,ONLY £2 FOR A WHOLE YEAR.YOU CAN WATCH JUST ABOUT ANY PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL MATCH,EVEN THE 3 PM KICK OFF''S. WHEN I CA...[/quote]

I joined them when it was just £1, pity I''ve never managed to see a match yet !

I had this problem last season and it started on the TOTL match at Poorman Road of all times. I was then without commentary for pretty much the rest of the season, despite numerous emails, so cancelled my subscription.The service is just awful - which is a real pain since I live near Reading and, like some of the guys earlier, can only get to 3 home games a season.Sort out the commentary and I''ll resubscribe. Otherwise, forget it - its a rip off.

[quote]For those of us that arent in Norfolk or arent near a high hill and a medium wave radio..![/quote]

We''re in Essex but have been listening to Radio Norfolk on the BBC radio website. Don''t know what it''s like if you have dial-up though!

PLEASE KEEP THOSE COMPLAINTS COMING...ONE OR TWO ARE DIGRESSING FROM THE SUBJECT A LITTLE BIT.

AS SOON AS I FEEL WE HAVE ENOUGH COMPLAINTS, I''LL CONTACT THEM AND GET US SOME FREE TIME.

[quote]We''re in Essex but have been listening to Radio Norfolk on the BBC radio website. Don''t know what it''s like if you have dial-up though![/quote]

They dont stream the football unfortunately!

Stick me on the list too. To be honest I haven''t had that many problems with the service, but it was a bit galling to get a mail confirming they''d charged my credit card today and hoping I''d enjoy the service, just after the useless gets had failed to supply Saturday''s match.

I haven''t checked out other options yet, but I will, and if World can''t come up with the goods or actually send a mail to explain wtf is going on or apologise, then I''ll move to the competition (assuming I can of course).

Just got a reply to my whinging mail about Saturday - they grovelled profusely and gave me an extra week''s subscription - I was reasonably placated with a month freebie last time (esp. as the game in question was on FiveLive) - but a week - pretty crap.  

You can add me as another unhappy chappy Canary Boy.

These guys are supposed to be providing a service to those fans who are unable to get to either home or away games. For those fans ardent enough to sit in front of a computer to listen to live commentary and pay for the privilege, albeit a small amount, it is a bit of a pain in the butt when you can''t get coverage.

Are these guys in anyway connected with the club? If so, shouldn''t the club take this up. The provider appears to a service provider to the football club. When that breaks down it reflects badly on the club.

I have to say the excuse on the club site is a bit lame. Made even more lame when directly underneath is an advert to sign up to CanariesWorld and not miss a live match!!!!!