Sign in to follow this  
Brighton Yellow

FLAT TYRE!!!

I am stuck in Brighton today after getting a flat tyre mysteriously in the night!! I packed and was all set to leave this morning for the game but will now miss the party... Will probably be a 5 nil  win now though OTBC!!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Why couldn''t you change it?? [:|][/quote]Brighton Yellow is female. [:)]

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]Men these days ;)[/quote]I know, shocking to be honest.Now run along pet and put the kettle on.[:P]

shame you did not post this earlier brighton yellow. Could could have got some of thishttp://www.wilkinsonplus.com/content/ebiz/wilkinsonplus/invt/0171546/0171546_l.jpgmy other half had a puncture in one of her tyres, used this and it was ok for 2 months!

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]

I am stuck in Brighton today after getting a flat tyre mysteriously in the night!! I packed and was all set to leave this morning for the game but will now miss the party... Will probably be a 5 nil  win now though OTBC!!

[/quote]

I have to be honest and say I couldn''t change a flat tyre either [:$] but I do belong to the AA and they are usually fairly quick to respond when you need them [:)]

Brighton Yellow is in fact MALE and does not have a spare due to the battering my car has taken over the winter doing things like driving to Norfolk and back every other weekend. I am also rather short of funds as a result. I really think we''ll put on a show in my absence, I keep the faith!

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]Brighton Yellow is in fact MALE and does not have a spare due to the battering my car has taken over the winter doing things like driving to Norfolk and back every other weekend. I am also rather short of funds as a result. I really think we''ll put on a show in my absence, I keep the faith![/quote]Gutted for you mate.[:(]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Isn''t it illegal not to have a servicable spare tyre these days?[/quote]

Almost all people in the U.S. have one. [:$]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Isn''t it illegal not to have a servicable spare tyre these days?[/quote]There is no legal requirement to carry a spare tyre. However, if you do, it must be legal.I have known people to remove their spare tyre before an MOT because of this ...Confused [8-)]

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]:o your so not funny :P[/quote]

Shut up, and make me a sandwich [;)]

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]

I am stuck in Brighton today after getting a flat tyre mysteriously in the night!! IĀ packed and was all set to leave this morning for the game but will now miss the party... Will probably be a 5 nilĀ  win now though OTBC!!

[/quote]

Remain positive at all times; I bet your tyre was only flat at the bottom!