Sign in to follow this  
jew

[8] on the pitch on the pitch on the pitch....

...on the pitch on the pitch pitch....

Sod the happy clappers.... get on the pitch and have fun, it may be your last chance

[quote user="grolt"]

Sod the happy clappers.... get on the pitch and have fun, it may be your last chance

[/quote]

Are you suggesting we''re all going to die?

[quote user="grolt"]

[/quote]

Now if I clap happily as you invade the pitch what will it make me?

I think I had my last chance years ago..

Hope I''m not about to die though[^o)]

I''m sure the players would rather do it when they have silverware in their hands!

Seems strange to do this in the penultimate home game.

The club knows what they are doing and are just trying to stop it happening.

Yeah, sod the Happy Clappers. Those that stand and give their team the applause and cheers they deserve after (hopefully) securing the top spot in the division today. Then again who needs to see the players (and Lambert et al hopefully) doing a lap of honour when we could see them rushing for the dugout whilst a couple of hundred retards stand around on the pitch wondering what to do with themselves?

I don''t understand why people think it''ll be fun. I was involved in a pitch invasion a few years ago at another club. Like the idiots posting now I thought it would be a good laugh. It wasn''t planned like this one but a relief at securing safety with a last minute winner on the final day of the season.

We charged onto the pitch along with a few other hundred fans and the players ran off the pitch. We stood milling around after that doing nothing and waiting until we could go out. Standing on grass milling about isn''t my kind of fun.

Davo