Sign in to follow this  
chippy1965

Inflatables

Are they still in vouge? I remember the promotion season of 03/04 being very beachball friendly.If so, where''s the best place to lay my hands on some in the city?(before you say it, im NOT going to the beach!)

[quote user="twinkle toes silvester"]Asda has yellow lilo''s for £2.00....Rubber rings for a £1.00 also in yellow...GOT mine yesterday still had plenty left...[/quote]Thanks for that, heading that way now!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]There were loads flying round, balloons, rubber rings, paddling pools, footballs big and small, and my giant banana somewhere lol[/quote]

There was a giant banana near me, where do you sit?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]There were loads flying round, balloons, rubber rings, paddling pools, footballs big and small, and my giant banana somewhere lol[/quote]

i wans''t flying anywhere [;)]

[quote user="Boyo"]

There was a giant banana near me, where do you sit?

[/quote]

Lower Barclay, not that im worried I have another one which i''m saving for the last match and the real celebrations party at the ground, but that one I wont let out of my sight as it''s my original one from when we beat Bayern lol

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

i wans''t flying anywhere [;)]

[/quote]

lol are you sure??? [:D]

Pretty sure I saw a small sheep in there too...

At Orient I saw monkeys, aliens, lilos, big mobile phone(!!) rubber rings, a pink thing that defied description and water wings....but no bananas...!

Hahaha strange things people take, I didn''t see a blow up doll today, lots of other things and a guy with what looked like a stuffed toy dragon [:)]

Maybe we should get everyone to find the most unusual inflatable for the last home game.

I have one or two ideas lol