Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Anybody just see that on Sky sports news?

They had just been discussing the Prem games, and were saying what''s coming up after the break. First little clip of whats to come - Newcastle celebrate Championship title.Second - Leeds win and lead the race for League 1 auto promotion. [:O] [:@] Err Hello, we''re champions. [:D]Third and final one - Bournemouth celebrate promotion to League 1. Do sky hate us? [:|] And still, about 15 mins after this happened, still nothing mentioned other than the little bit down bottom.Sky, gladly pee off. [:@]Never the less, Champions. [:D] Happy days...

Saw that, and said exactly the same.

We clearly don''t exist. ''Leeds look strong for promotion'' (paraphrasing)...what about the ONE team that IS promoted and are the CHAMPIONS!?!

SKY can do one. They want to have a Leeds-love-in then that''s their call. I''ll have the title anyday!

I''m glad someone else saw this; I couldn''t believe it!

What more do we have to do to get some recognition?!

So fed up of that now. If Leeds get promoted you just know we won''t get f-all coverage, it''ll be the year Leeds finally got almost back to where the tv thinks they should rightly belong.

Chris Hughton thanked Sky Sports for their support in his interview earlier, how painfully true that is. It''s been hard to find a week you wouldn''t be able to see a barcode shirt on sky this season.

As I speak, the man announced that we beat Gillingham to clinch the championship at Carrow Road.... but Leeds maintained their second place. Cue highlights of Leeds, followed by highlights of Milwall.

Do they just not like yellow?

It''s a piss take. I''ve been watching nearly an hour, and we''ve had NO COVERAGE. [:|] WTF. Yet Bournemouth get quite a bit after a ''massive turn around''. Now I''m not doubting that they have done that, but surely after beaten 7-1 lar de dar and being, what 12 points behind Leeds at one point is a ''massive turn around''?. [^o)]

[quote user="Brendo "] NO COVERAGE. [:|][/quote]*Footage. Well been mentioned in a 5 second spell, I think? But no footage of Carrow Road. [:''(]

Indeed, as much as I love that Jeff chap on Sky, one of the team if not him called Leeds champions.....either that or I need to get the q tips out.

Theres a nice picture of the team celebrating on the BBC League One page though.

Take that, Leeds.

I bet there is some Leeds fans reading this and laughing. [:P] Well if you are, hahahahaha to you..You''ve tried 3 years to get this : [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2vci8eo.jpg[/IMG]And FAILED. [:D]We got it in one.

Whoops. [:$] Was trying to do this : [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2j0cso0.jpg[/IMG][:P]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Im happy but sad cause Champions of league 1 is a bit laughabnle but never the less champions wowo hoo lol
[/quote]The hell it is.........just ask Leeds, Forest, Charlton and Southampton, all would kill to be us tonight, so don''t belittle the clubs magnificent season.

yes  I  have  been  watching  it, they are a  waste  of time its  like  leeds had  won the league  not us, but who cares ?  WE ARE  GOING UP AND WE HAVE WON THE LEAGUEI have emailed  sky sports telling them that it may just  dawn on them  when they wake  up to reality

[quote user="Brendo "]They had just been discussing the Prem games, and were saying what''s coming up after the break.

First little clip of whats to come - Newcastle celebrate Championship title.

Second - Leeds win and lead the race for League 1 auto promotion. [:O] [:@] Err Hello, we''re champions. [:D]

Third and final one - Bournemouth celebrate promotion to League 1.

Do sky hate us? [:|] And still, about 15 mins after this happened, still nothing mentioned other than the little bit down bottom.

Sky, gladly pee off. [:@]

Never the less, Champions. [:D] Happy days...
[/quote]

Coming on after the next break

I might be wrong but it may be because BBC has it as one of their feature games and SSN dont have the rights to show it until Football League Show have shown in. Or SSN couldnt show it until a certain time for the same reason.

[quote user="ben17ncfc"]I might be wrong but it may be because BBC has it as one of their feature games and SSN dont have the rights to show it until Football League Show have shown in. Or SSN couldnt show it until a certain time for the same reason.[/quote]Hopefully. [:)]