Sign in to follow this  
TheNewBoy

Re: Anybody got a stream?

Why wouldn''t there be? I watched the Orient game on stream, and the Swindon one, and the Oldham one.... it''s guarenteed to be shown on a betting site or in some random country, Al Jazeeri or something....

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]Why wouldn''t there be? I watched the Orient game on stream, and the Swindon one, and the Oldham one.... it''s guarenteed to be shown on a betting site or in some random country, Al Jazeeri or something....[/quote]Pretty sure you didn''t, why didn''t you decide to share this information at the time?

I''m pretty sure that I did. Why didn''t I share this information? because I look for a game at kick off, hardly ever use this forum, and wasn''t even a member of this forum at the date of one of those games. Anything else?

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]I''m pretty sure that I did. Why didn''t I share this information? because I look for a game at kick off, hardly ever use this forum, and wasn''t even a member of this forum at the date of one of those games. Anything else?[/quote]Ok fella, of course you did.

Yes mate I did. Thankfully this is only the second home game that I have missed this year, broken leg unfortunately, what''s your disability?

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]Yes mate I did. Thankfully this is only the second home game that I have missed this year, broken leg unfortunately, what''s your disability?[/quote]Fortunately I don''t have any disability, why do you ask?

Just wondered why you are not at Carrow Road, only you don''t seem to have anything better to do today, and Nottingham-Norwich is a doddle. Curiosity, that is all.

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]Just wondered why you are not at Carrow Road, only you don''t seem to have anything better to do today, and Nottingham-Norwich is a doddle. Curiosity, that is all.[/quote]Doddle? It''s a 3 hour journey, although thats not a problem for me, I simply can''t afford to make that trip regularly and then pay for match tickets on top of that.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="TheNewBoy"]Just wondered why you are not at Carrow Road, only you don''t seem to have anything better to do today, and Nottingham-Norwich is a doddle. Curiosity, that is all.[/quote]Doddle? It''s a 3 hour journey, although thats not a problem for me, I simply can''t afford to make that trip regularly and then pay for match tickets on top of that.[/quote]I''m Nottingham as well, how on earth is it a doddle?

Seemed like a doddle to me when I lived in Liverpool. Getting to Nottingham was that "I''m nearly home" feeling. I am talking about the train of course, the one which goes straight through from Liverpool to Norwich, via Nottingham. Train journeys can be called many things, but I have never heard them called difficult, boring perhaps.

Are you a student then? Or Unemployed?

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]

Seemed like a doddle to me when I lived in Liverpool. Getting to Nottingham was that "I''m nearly home" feeling. I am talking about the train of course, the one which goes straight through from Liverpool to Norwich, via Nottingham. Train journeys can be called many things, but I have never heard them called difficult, boring perhaps.

[/quote]Student, looking at £40-50 to see City at Carrow Road, i''ve done it a few times this season but to do it almost every week just isn''t possible.

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]

[/quote]and driving?

Nottingham to Norwich IS a doddle, even in a car. I work with somebody who drives from Leicester to Norwich and then back again 5 times a week for work. Some people don''t even know that they are born, it is a piece of p*ss. Find your way into Lincolnshire, follow the lorries and caravans, on a straight road until you find yourself in Kings Lynn.... do the same until you are in Norwich. I have driven it hundreds of times. 

Being skint, genuinely skint, is a perfectly reasonable excuse. Fair enough. Not being willing to hop on a train or drive for a few hours each fortnight..... that is not an excuse, that is lazyness.

Canary On Trent, that is fair enough, really is. Students are far too poor, and good luck with your degree. You won''t find a student basher here. I bet that you will make the journey from ''wherever'' when you land yourself a cushty well paid job.

PUP''s, are you a student then? Or do you just bemoan the slightly difficult journey?

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]

Canary On Trent, that is fair enough, really is. Students are far too poor, and good luck with your degree. You won''t find a student basher here. I bet that you will make the journey from ''wherever'' when you land yourself a cushty well paid job.

PUP''s, are you a student then? Or do you just bemoan the slightly difficult journey?

[/quote]No, I''m a 13 year old boy who goes too as many games with my dad as we can. Having 3 littler siblings and not exactly ''rich'' enables us too get too about 8 games a season. My mum does not like getting left with 3 every other week, its not really fair. Doesn''t mean I am less of a supporter. Problem?

Well, I''m reasonably well-off, at least until I recently lost my job. I go to about 5 away games every season and I haven''t been to Carrow Road for years. Clearly I am a poor excuse for a supporter, and will go off and commit ritual suicide.

See ya!

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]

Nottingham to Norwich IS a doddle, even in a car. I work with somebody who drives from Leicester to Norwich and then back again 5 times a week for work. Some people don''t even know that they are born, it is a piece of p*ss. Find your way into Lincolnshire, follow the lorries and caravans, on a straight road until you find yourself in Kings Lynn.... do the same until you are in Norwich. I have driven it hundreds of times. 

Being skint, genuinely skint, is a perfectly reasonable excuse. Fair enough. Not being willing to hop on a train or drive for a few hours each fortnight..... that is not an excuse, that is lazyness.

[/quote]What an idiot - another person from Nottingham here. Doing that journey is fine if you have nothing else in your life except this forum and watching Norwich. Maybe you should also bash the 20,000+ who are too lazy to attend away games as well.

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]

[/quote]

I swear it''s your choice who you support and when you go see them, it''s hardly right for others to insult or judge you when you don''t go see your team i mean it''s your choice!!!! ''TheNewBoy''stop acting like an idiot- we''re all norwich fans here and there''s no need to insult others...

[quote user="freddyf105"]''TheNewBoy''stop acting like an idiot- we''re all norwich fans here and there''s no need to insult others...[/quote][Y] Loudat.