Sign in to follow this  
Greg Downs Hairpiece

Missing Players??

Like someone else was I think Lambert played Rose today to help make up his mind on whether he should make his loan move permaent or not, I think he was also just trying out Mcnamee on te left wing today

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Hopefully he''ll also realise that Spillane is terrible/no where near good enough ''yet''...
[/quote]

Really? I thought he made on error where he dwindled on the ball in the first half apart from that I thought he did well. He supported the attack and had the prescene of mind to read a dangerous through ball and force the forward wide when Nelson and Doc got caught square for once. He is also tall and a more natural athlete than Martin. Which will be useful in the hustle and bustle of the championship.

I thought Rose was class and given a run of games could do great next season. His distribution was great with many a good cross under pressure. Likewise that lethal throw would be worth a few goals next year.

I''d sign him for sure.

Saw Russell Martin hobbling around outside before the game. Probably suffering from a broken ego at being dropped rather than anything else.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Hopefully he''ll also realise that Spillane is terrible/no where near good enough ''yet''...[/quote]I thought he was better than Martin at Charlton and again today.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

. He is also tall and a more natural athlete than Martin.

[/quote]

Spillane is taller than Martin but Martin is far quicker/shaper across the turf.