Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Oh great, the Football League show too!

Lizzy said "I''m expecting to hear from mainly just one club tonight" (paraphrasing), as if to say well done Newcastle, Norwich don''t exist. There''s next to no difference. We both wen''t down last year and were likely to go straight back up. We both did this, so why do we get no mention? Yes we had a load of coverage last week, but so what?

[quote user="Brendo "]Lizzy said "I''m expecting to hear from mainly just one club tonight" (paraphrasing), as if to say well done Newcastle, Norwich don''t exist. There''s next to no difference. We both wen''t down last year and were likely to go straight back up. We both did this, so why do we get no mention? Yes we had a load of coverage last week, but so what? [/quote] Newcastle are a massive club with the best fans ever who have a divine right to be in the Premiership...

[quote user="city till i die"]Newcastle are a massive club with the best fans ever who have a divine right to be in the Premiership...

you being serious??[/quote]Oh yeah, definitely....[;)]

To be honest winning the Championship IS a bigger deal than winning League 1, even if it doesnt feel that way....

Mk Dons. [:@] 3 red cards today. Surely that''s not allowed how many cards they get. A two footed lunge looking very deliberate there. Thats disgusting and should be given a bigger punishment. [N]

Somebody email in! I would, didn''t catch the address though

"Yes well done Norwich." "I think Leeds are the favourites, especially with Bristol Rovers at home which will be a win infront of a big crowd at Elland Road."Steve Claridge - You are a penis.

Best be a lovely big feature of us lifting the trophy though [;)]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Come off it guys, we''re already up and the race for 2nd is far more interesting than the runaway leaders routinely beating lowly Gillingham.[/quote]You''re right. We''re champions. [:)] Woooooooooo.

Oh god. Who''s going to admit to painting themselves yellow and green and sending it to national television then? What a joke.

some of you are such idiots! we were the feature match last week and got loads of coverage and attention. this isnt the norwich city football show, its the football league show! weve had more coverage than most this season

[quote user="UEA Canary"]some of you are such idiots! we were the feature match last week and got loads of coverage and attention. this isnt the norwich city football show, its the football league show! weve had more coverage than most this season[/quote][Y]

Ah yes, Newcastle and their "marvellous" fans, "best in the world" and all that other crap written about them.

Still can''t forget when Keegan came back for his second spell. SSN were at St James Park at about 5pm, it was a match day, and the commentator was talking about the "thousands" of home fans who were queuing to get tickets for that evenings match because KK had "come home", all of those thousands of "best fans in the world" who wouldn''t have bothered going normally!

Of course, the other "best fans in the world" reside at Anfield, what an occasion it will be next season when the two clubs meet, all those incredible, marvellous, oh-so-loyal fans together, perhaps all of the other football due to be played in the UK that day should be cancelled, so we can all stand in awe at them supporting, yes, supporting their clubs!?

[quote user="UEA Canary"]some of you are such idiots! we were the feature match last week and got loads of coverage and attention. this isnt the norwich city football show, its the football league show! weve had more coverage than most this season[/quote]

It''s definately either the WBA show or the Newcastle show in my opinion. I think Bournemouth probably deserved top spot yesterday- but instead it was filled with pretty boring matches of the Championsip''s top seven- which have pretty much already been decided

[quote user="freddyf105"]

[quote user="UEA Canary"]some of you are such idiots! we were the feature match last week and got loads of coverage and attention. this isnt the norwich city football show, its the football league show! weve had more coverage than most this season[/quote]

It''s definately either the WBA show or the Newcastle show in my opinion. I think Bournemouth probably deserved top spot yesterday- but instead it was filled with pretty boring matches of the Championsip''s top seven- which have pretty much already been decided

[/quote]

And next year probably some Southampton fan will be saying the same thing. And as long as we''re one of those top seven I don''t mind.

I wasn''t payin 100% attention but I''m pretty sure the opening 2 mins of the show we got absolutely no mention whatsoever when they were reeling off the days events from the championship, 1 and 2.

I was Fu@@@@ fuming. We won the league and get no mention and then finally we get some air time about the 13th match into the league 1 roundup

Don''t really care too much about the FLS, since we were already promoted there were far more important issues to look at (such as Newcastle drawing at home to the Scum)... but what did really get on my wick with the Beeb yesterday, was that in 2 hours of Final Score they never went to a reporter at Carrow Road and never even mentioned us when our goals came up on screen.  All we got was a little ''Norwich have clinched the title'' or whatever when they were doing the tables, and that was it.  One sentence on the champions of league 1 in the whole programme, whilst Newcastle kept getting frequent mentions despite having nothing to play for anymore (and yes, I know Gabby Logan is a Newcastle fan, you can tell by the Geordie accent...).

Just watched the FLS and to be honest it all seemed pretty reasonable to me. I thought the coverag e of League 1 was good !

(I thought Gabby Logan was from Yorkshire and supported bradford ?)