Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Will Wiggins collect a Div 1 Champions medal

Crichton got a medal in 2004 even though he never played - as he had been an important part of the squad.

Its conceivable that Rudd may get one - not sure why Francomb would having played 1 and a half games. Would the club not want the young players to be hungry for getting medals rather than getting them dished out on the basis of sentiment?

[quote user="Back after the break"]Crichton got a medal in 2004 even though he never played - as he had been an important part of the squad. Its conceivable that Rudd may get one - not sure why Francomb would having played 1 and a half games. Would the club not want the young players to be hungry for getting medals rather than getting them dished out on the basis of sentiment?[/quote]

Francomb had 3 league starts and deserves a medal as he played his part in winning the title.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]any player that has contributed in some way should get a medal,[/quote]

Agreed, this whole 10 games thing is stupid and always has been, if a player plays in a single game there have played a part in the season and should get a medal

if a player plays in a single game there have played a part in the season and should get a medal

I think Theo has certainly deserved his !!! [:O]

maybe if he was given another chance he would have showed he wasn''t that bad a player, after all gunny was a gk so should be able to tell if one didn''t have the core skills, i also belive that any player that leaves said club should not recieve a winners medal anyway