Sign in to follow this  
thumb180

city old boys possible new team !!!!!

Hi all , a guy who works for me is a regular lowestoft town goer, like every week, and he wreckons that a certain paul mcveigh, and our very own hucks have agreed to play for them next season in the new league, they have just been promoted to. Not sure myself but hay hoe you never know thought id share cheers .

I would have laughed at you 2/3 years ago but they''re only a couple of promotions from the Conference now, Craig Fleming is 1st team coach, Dave Carolan is fitness coach and Gary Holt has played for them this season so why not Paul McVeigh? also Hucks trained with them after being released by Roeder.

Huckerby at non league would be lethal!  As would McVeigh probably if he could sort his weight out.  I would like McVeigh to make a sub appearance before the end of the season so we can say goodbye forever.

If I''d just shelled out £1950 to join the ''Darren Huckerby Matchday Club'' I''d be disappointed to find he''s away every saturday playing for Lowestoft! He''s committed himself to the hospitality at city. His arthritis has put an end to his career at any level.

Mcveigh I can see. Huckerby no, he retired due to injury, being kicked around by non-league footballers doesnt sound like a smart idea to me.

Hucks playing for Lowestoft at the same time as doing his match day hospitality service would be a rather clever trick, wouldn''t it?

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]If I''d just shelled out £1950 to join the ''Darren Huckerby Matchday Club'' I''d be disappointed to find he''s away every saturday playing for Lowestoft! He''s committed himself to the hospitality at city. His arthritis has put an end to his career at any level.[/quote]

Maybe not enough people were willing to shell out £1950 for a season ticket to include a chat with Hucks so they might have scrapped it ?? Did post when it was first mentioned that they would have been better to do it on a match by match basis so that more people could afford it but what do I know [:)]