Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

League 1 Team Of The Year !!!!!!

[quote user="The Black Panther"]

Forster isn''t in team of the year because he is on loan from Newcastle. Loan players aren''t allowed in the team of the year hence Forster not being included.

[/quote]Cant say I knew that.Also it should be noted that we dont have the best defensive record in the league, infact I think we are only fourth best. So its very possible there are keepers and defenders out there who have been better this season than the likes of Forster and Drury.

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="ROBFLECK"]I can''t believe Frazer is not in goal![/quote]

I can''t believe that the players voted Doherty as one of the two best centrebacks in the league - especially when all those expert ESPN pundits and Plymouth fans don''t rate him?! [A]
[/quote]

This is a real mystery isn''t it.

While players love to receive awards voted by fans they probably covet these awards most. Because to get into this team you have to be the best in your position as voted by your opponenents throughout the season. So the majority of players in League One have decided The Doc is the best in his position.

But hey! Whadda they know[*-)]

Well this is certainly one in the eye for the Docherty critics. And especially so for anyone who has been critical despite only having seen him on the telly, you know who you are.[:)]