Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

League 1 Team Of The Year !!!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/wayne-rooney/7632050/Manchester-United-forward-Wayne-Rooney-named-2010-PFA-Player-of-the-Year.html

would of been good to see Forster in goal but cant complain with 3 out off 11 being norwich players :)

it''s bette than all the other leagues, I''ve been told league 2''s didn''t have a single Bournemouth player, while the championship had 1 WBA player and 3 cardiff players!!

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]Davies; Richardson, Kisnorbo, Doherty, Harte; Hoolahan, Puncheon, Snodgrass, Bailey; Lambert, Holt.[/quote]

3 Norwich

3 Southampton

2 Leeds

2 Charlton

1 Carlisle

Not a bad spread; although Forster has to feel unlucky!

PFA details in full

Player of the Year: Wayne Rooney

Young Player: James Milner

PFA Merit Award: Lucas Radebe.

Premier League Team of the Year: Hart; Ivanovic, Vermaelen, Dunne, Evra; Fabregas, Milner, Fletcher, Valencia; Rooney, Drogba.

Championship: Camp; Gunter, Coloccini, Williams, Diaz; Dorrans, Whittingham, Nolan, Adam; Carroll, Chopra.

League One: Davies; Richardson, Kisnorbo, Doherty, Harte; Hoolahan, Puncheon, Snodgrass, Bailey; Lambert, Holt.

League Two: Schmeichel; Brayford, C Dawson, Sharps, Kennedy; Davies, S Dawson, Jones, Law; Hughes, Le Fondre.

[quote user="Huddy "][quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]Davies; Richardson, Kisnorbo, Doherty, Harte; Hoolahan, Puncheon, Snodgrass, Bailey; Lambert, Holt.[/quote] 3 Norwich 3 Southampton 2 Leeds 2 Charlton 1 Carlisle Not a bad spread; although Forster has to feel unlucky![/quote]

No Millwall...hope they shove it up ''em and join us in the automatic place!

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="Huddy "][quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]Davies; Richardson, Kisnorbo, Doherty, Harte; Hoolahan, Puncheon, Snodgrass, Bailey; Lambert, Holt.[/quote] 3 Norwich 3 Southampton 2 Leeds 2 Charlton 1 Carlisle Not a bad spread; although Forster has to feel unlucky![/quote]

No Millwall...hope they shove it up ''em and join us in the automatic place!

[/quote]

Yeah probably a touch unfair; but i challenge you to name a Millwall player who deserves it!

Theres Morison, but he''s not as agood as Holt or Lambert?

Who else..?!! They have a good, strong, hard working team; but aren''t filled with players that have set the league alight individually; and if they have; they havent had the plaudits for it!

[quote user="freddyf105"]it''s bette than all the other leagues, I''ve been told league 2''s didn''t have a single Bournemouth player, while the championship had 1 WBA player and 3 cardiff players!![/quote] sorry got that wrong, 2 cardiff players...

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]Davies; Richardson, Kisnorbo, Doherty, Harte; Hoolahan, Puncheon, Snodgrass, Bailey; Lambert, Holt.[/quote]

Forster is unlucky not to make the side and I think has been the best keeper in the league this season. But Davis has been excellent on the 5/6 occasions I have seen him play this season so thats fair enough by me. Fair play to Ian Harte as well. 47 games 18 goals from left back. I think a lot of strikers would be thrilled with that return!

I am also amazed Beckford is not in the team, not because he deserves to be but simply because all the pundits seem to think the sun shines out of his posterior

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]I am also amazed Beckford is not in the team, not because he deserves to be but simply because all the pundits seem to think the sun shines out of his posterior
[/quote]

haha, im kinda'' suprises hooly is in the team as not many people rated him! (i do)

"Wes Hoolahan (Norwich)

The Norwich midfielder continues to be a revelation, operating in behind the two strikers for Paul Lambert’s men. With City in such free-scoring form this term, the 27-year-old could yet break the 20-goal barrier between now and the end of the campaign."

well that must have been written a few weeks ago!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]I am also amazed Beckford is not in the team, not because he deserves to be but simply because all the pundits seem to think the sun shines out of his posterior
[/quote]

Yes but this was voted by the players of each club who having played against them, clearly rated Holt and Lambert better. Pundits have nothing to do with it.

Unless a player is also a pundit..

[/quote]

Yes but this was voted by the players of each club who having played against them, clearly rated Holt and Lambert better. Pundits have nothing to do with it.

[/quote]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Shocked that forster isn''t Goal keeper of the year.

Why no Drury? Easily the best left back in the league.
[/quote]Well im guessing you, like me, only watch the Norwich matches. How do we know Forster/Drury have been better than Davies/Harte? We dont.I like these awards as the players play against every side and have a good basis for comparison. Fans just vote for their own players, and pundits will lean towards the bigger sides. 

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Shocked that forster isn''t Goal keeper of the year.

[/quote]

Well im guessing you, like me, only watch the Norwich matches. How do we know Forster/Drury have been better than Davies/Harte? We dont.

I like these awards as the players play against every side and have a good basis for comparison. Fans just vote for their own players, and pundits will lean towards the bigger sides. 
[/quote]

Yep, perhaps the fairest awards of the lot.

Possibly because he got injured for quite a while? Many players wouldn''t have played against him, would they?

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]I can''t believe Frazer is not in goal![/quote]I can''t believe that the players voted Doherty as one of the two best centrebacks in the league - especially when all those expert ESPN pundits and Plymouth fans don''t rate him?! [A]