Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Photos - see yourself in the crowd

Well no actually you forgot about the river end apparently, judging by the pics we dont excist.I know were a quiet lot but we did try yesterday honest! Damm party music drowned us out!

How''s this for you cosmos?[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/League%201%20Promotion/DSC00043.jpg[/IMG]

There is a great pictures of the lower and upper Barclay end there, and I am behind a bloody speaker phone at the top of the upper Barclay!

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

Follow this link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49613987@N07/

These are 12MP images so you may be able to zoom in and see yourself in the crowd (or on the pitch - naughty boys)

Repeat link to some further images - originally posted yesterday -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49574236@N03/?saved=1

[/quote]Brilliant....I''m standing on my seat in the top right hand corner of IMG__0075 with my fist in the air.....great shot....daughter very impressed!

[quote user="cosmos67"]Well no actually you forgot about the river end apparently, judging by the pics we dont excist.I know were a quiet lot but we did try yesterday honest! Damm party music drowned us out![/quote]

Sorry.  I did take some of the River End but the picture hosting website only allows a small number of pictures to be uploaded and they didn''t make the cut.

Who''s the player with the big ears in pic 068 ?

(well done, otherwise)

I promise to take pictures of the whole of the Barclay against Carlisle, assuming of course that you all take part in Paul Lambert Day.  I will not take pictures of the River End - on the basis that its only function is to stop the ball getting lost in the river.

Carlisle will be my last oppotunity to take pictures of the Barclay.  I have just spent a very long year in the South Stand and will return to my natural home next year, regardless of the fact that I can''t quite see what is happening at the ''other'' end.

on the basis that its only function is to stop the ball getting lost in

the river[:D]

[quote user="morty"]on the basis that its only function is to stop the ball getting lost in the river

[:D]
[/quote]

Where do you sit Morty?  I''ll try for a close up.  Try and remeber not to pick your nose

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

[quote user="morty"]on the basis that its only function is to stop the ball getting lost in the river[:D][/quote]

Where do you sit Morty?  I''ll try for a close up.  Try and remeber not to pick your nose

[/quote]Block B Barclay Upper Row D.I''ll have a yellow shirt on.[:D](Can''t make any promises about not picking my beak lol)

Thanks for the pics...I can always spot me and my son on pics...and on the telly.... cause we sit on front row of barclay right behind the goal