Sign in to follow this  
ca

What do you all do out of the footy season ?

Guess a lot of people on here work so are busy in the week but what do you on Saturdays when you''d normally be at the footy, listening on the Radio or watching the results come through on Sky Sports?

I intend to spend my weekends on the North Norfolk coast if the weather is good, Wells, Blakeney, Holkham beach, Cromer and Sheringham are where you''ll find me.

What do you all do with your time out of season ?

Pretty much the same. Take the family out to the coast. Have the World Cup as a nice distraction this year [;)]

This year its the world cup,so up to and including the final when we lift the trophy,it will be big screens like the mall in Norwich or yarmouth beach if they do put a giant screen up again...Then Hols! :)

Golf, and lots of it!  Can''t beat a good round of golf in the summer!

Oh and the world cup is on as well!

And the Ryder Cup, but that is on during the footy season.  But in the summer you have the Open and the US Open so it''s all good.

Golf, and lots of it!  "Can''t beat a good round of golf in the summer"  you can''t beat a hard boiled egg either!.Fishing for carp on the many lakes out here in Cambridgeshire.

Cricket for me. Go and watch England when I can, usually 3/4 times a season. Otherwise I may start to play golf again.

Lots of different things, though depends on the weather - walks by the coast, occasional shopping trip, miss footie, meet up with friends, eat out, wait for the new season, lie-ins, reading in the garden, chomping at the bit for the new season to start. Glad to have World Cup for June!

Hopefully spending lots of time by the coast in Sheringham. Otherwise, when the World Cup isn''t on I''m going to be feverishly checking for any Norwich related news and eagerly anticipating the fixutre list so I can plan ahead any trips I go on!

[quote user="Kathy"]CRICKET![/quote]

So that''s football and cricket all year round,do you ever get round to do the housework?

I''m at Snetterton race circuit almost every weekend from March to November, I always have to miss the end of the football seasons and the begining of the next. That''s when I earn the bulk of my yearly salary.[:(]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Graduating from Uni, moving back to Norwich and enjoying not sleeping with little girl # 3 due in about 5 weeks...
[/quote]

Ohhh not long to go then, are you excited?

Jack all. I get so bored. It gets me through the week.

Golf is a waste of a good walk........so as u can see no i dont like Golf! Thats why i go fishing because i like fishing just like you like Golf........roll on august!

Cricket, World Cup, holidays in Scotland and South Africa, time with grandchild, posting crap on here, missing being at Carrow Road more and more and then it will be August.

The same as in the football season, but maybe in a tee shirt instead of a coat.

Namely walking, swimming, trips away with family, looking after my grand daughter, more time with non footballing friends, will probably watch World Cup, but also cricket and tennis.

I do miss the football season, but it does give us all time to calm down and reflect - we''ve had a good year and can leave the folk at Carrow Road to take the club forward. Happy times.

Summer is for sport!I will play footy, badminton, cricket, golf, squash, table tennis. World cup is on and so is Wimbledon (hoping to watch murray fail) and just having a generally nice time [:)]

For those who follow cricket, do you know of Chris Woakes?

[quote user="G"]For those who follow cricket, do you know of Chris Woakes?[/quote]Plays for warwickshire?

Cricket, more cricket, a dash more cricket on top of that and if I want something different, I''ll probably have a game of cricket.    Tides me over nicely until the football :)   And Chris Woakes - promising quick bowler plays for Warwickshire