Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Pitch Invasion....Here it is

Once a few people got on the pitch i thought they might aswell just let it happen really.

Thought the funniest bit was the guy in the number 7 shirt who lost his shoe.

I went to an away game at Derby years ago.  Mark Wright was playing and lost hios boot dribbling the ball out of defence.  He got all the way to the halfway line with one boot on and knocked a perfect pass out to the wing.  When he went back to put his boot on, it was gone.  Robert Fleck had picked it up and thrown it in the crowd.  Priceless!

Is that your season ticket seat? If so you should change it, you have a shocking view!

Players seemed to appreciate it

I used to love running around aimlessly in the primary school playgrounds back in the day.

-----------------------------------------------------

are you still at primary school

[quote user="city till i die"]Players seemed to appreciate it

I used to love running around aimlessly in the primary school playgrounds back in the day.

-----------------------------------------------------

are you still at primary school[/quote]No, why would you ask that? seems a rather strange question.

[quote user="city till i die"]it just sounded like a childish comment, dont take offence[/quote]No offence taken, running around aimlessly was something I did as a kid rather than as a grown adult, the obession with invading a pitch to do this is something I can''t get my ahead around.