Sign in to follow this  
freddyf105

So there was a pitch invasion...

Good point, TNB. What does suck is that there really was not pitch invasion today or last week. If they do it for the last game, it will be fake. We''ve already won promotion, the title, what else is there? Next game will be as sadly formulais as singing Happy Birthday at a party - it''s nothing but a chore nobody gives a flip about but for some reason is required.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Did anyone enjoy the celebrations today even though they didn''t go on the pitch?

Last time we won a Championship we went on the pitch at Crewe. Bournemouth went on the pitch at Burton. Newcastle went on at Plymouth, Rochdale went on at Rochdale. Fearofambition seems to have a fearofbehavinglikeabigclub. How many more fans are gutted because we aren''t Crewe, Plymouth, Burton or Rochdale.

Ambition is a funny old thing isn''t it...

[/quote]

We went on the pitch at Crewe?...You personally?

Presumably, if the club had not been seen to request that a pitch invasion NOT take place, and, in the melee, someone was hurt, the club could have then been sued for damages/injury?

I thinbk that, in this workd of claim, counter-claim, and "injuries for you"/ambulance chasing lawyers, thats as good a reason as any for not wanting it to happen.

Add to that the fact the pitch has to have another game on it soon, and that they just might not want it torn asunder by thousands of pairs of slipping trainers!

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="smiley"]I saw one female steward try to take a bloke down, and failed he ran off towards the barclay she just gave up and looked rather peed about it. lol
[/quote]
Female stewards [:@] Whatever next!
[/quote]

Why not.? Perhaps if you applied for the job you might get it too

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Did anyone enjoy the celebrations today even though they didn''t go on the pitch?

Last time we won a Championship we went on the pitch at Crewe. Bournemouth went on the pitch at Burton. Newcastle went on at Plymouth, Rochdale went on at Rochdale. Fearofambition seems to have a fearofbehavinglikeabigclub. How many more fans are gutted because we aren''t Crewe, Plymouth, Burton or Rochdale.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes. And at Watford and at Carrow Road. I have never stormed Wemberlee though...

Everyone who went was on the pitch at Crewe...

Didn''t you go[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes. And at Watford and at Carrow Road. I have never stormed Wemberlee though...

Everyone who went was on the pitch at Crewe...

Didn''t you go[:^)]

[/quote]I did, and I was in the home end [:D]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is this you pet[:^)]

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Herman, may your hangover be in proportion to the feat we have achieved this year. Be under no illusion it was no mean feat![/quote]

[Y]Surprisingly ok this morning.Must have done all my celebrating after the Charlton game.

And i am glad people took my advice and stopped bickering for the night[:|]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is this you pet[:^)]

[/quote]

Why, do you fancy me?

Were you at Charlton last week?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

If I did fancy you I''d keep it quiet...

I wouldn''t want to get wrong with your missus pet..

[/quote]

ugly-man-transvestite-fat-bitch-men-women.jpg

What''ll yours think then?

We should have had the pitch invasion BEFORE the game.

The tannoy could have given the fans a count down

1, 2 ,3

"....... off you go

splendid rush

bravo the rest all cry

now off the pitch please, city

beware of the danger

steady on

nows your chance

ooh we''re returned safe again "

The tannoy could keep up a commentary to inform the happy clappers what the ''celebration'' was about and why, maybe with a choreographed boo follow by another pitch incursion by a drunken women encouraging the fans

"let''s be havin you off the pitch"

[/quote]

[/quote]

She reckons she knows your "bit on the side"

[/quote]

[/quote]

She reckons she knows your "bit on the side"

[/quote]

Here''s the love of your life....nah, it''s beyond love....it''s more of a nobsession......

Northern Ireland manager Nigel Worthington

at the end of the day, the players done there lap of honour.. and even if they hadnt of donee, they would have probably done it against Carlisle anyway..

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]at the end of the day, the players done there lap of honour.. and even if they hadnt of donee, they would have probably done it against Carlisle anyway..[/quote]

Precisely so why all the fuss about people who wanted to celebrate on the pitch ?

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="smiley"]I saw one female steward try to take a bloke down, and failed he ran off towards the barclay she just gave up and looked rather peed about it. lol[/quote]Female stewards [:@] Whatever next![/quote]

Why not.? Perhaps if you applied for the job you might get it too

[/quote][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/3blm8.jpg[/IMG]

Why all the fuss? Because a few dozen people thought they mattered more than the 25000 others who were there and despite plenty of warning still went on the pitch. Such a blatantly selfish attitude is rather sad to see but pretty-much par for the course.

good minds think alike ;)

or is that because we dont moan as much as men?

Women don''t moan. They do something else. If it was women coming onto the field after the game, it wouldn''t have been a Pitch invasion, it would have been a word that rhymes with pitch invasion!

My goodness what a world we live in!!, a few people ran onto the pitch a Carrow Rd (I was not one of them), celebrated and went back to their seats, and people on here are angry about it, to you I say there are far bigger issues and injustices in this world that crave your energy and intention. Children cried, nay they are going to be scarred for life at the sight of stewards wresting with fans, thank goodness they were far too young to have been at the evening League Cup match against Blackpool a few seasons ago when there were both sets of players and a afir few stewards involved in a huge melee. But at least the people in Norfolk will sleep easily in their beds at night knowing that Norfolk Constabulary have got their priorities right, videoing a few misguided people having a bit of fun, shame they were not quite to proactive in preventing the Leeds fans from smashing their way out of the away end and attacking whoever the feel like with impunity.

You sad sad people! Every other club in the land had a pitch invasion to celebrate a triumph...think were the only club that doesn''t! The players will do a lap of honour at Carlisle when we get the trophy anyway! We should have all gone on the pitch and bathed in the glory of the moment but no! The Jarrold, N+P, and City stand just clapped! Boring! Where is the passion!! Every other club embraces the pitch ''invasion'' when the achieve a bit of glory...staying up, promotion, champions, play-offs anything!

[quote user="canarykheng"]You sad sad people! Every other club in the land had a pitch invasion to celebrate a triumph...think were the only club that doesn''t! The players will do a lap of honour at Carlisle when we get the trophy anyway! We should have all gone on the pitch and bathed in the glory of the moment but no! The Jarrold, N+P, and City stand just clapped! Boring! Where is the passion!! Every other club embraces the pitch ''invasion'' when the achieve a bit of glory...staying up, promotion, champions, play-offs anything![/quote]Not being pedantic but we won Promotion at Charlton and that''s when we should have had the pitch invasion, as I''ve said before Pitch Invasion should be spontaneous not prearranged as everyone stands around waiting for someone to make the first move.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="canarykheng"]You sad sad people! Every other club in the land had a pitch invasion to celebrate a triumph...think were the only club that doesn''t! The players will do a lap of honour at Carlisle when we get the trophy anyway! We should have all gone on the pitch and bathed in the glory of the moment but no! The Jarrold, N+P, and City stand just clapped! Boring! Where is the passion!! Every other club embraces the pitch ''invasion'' when the achieve a bit of glory...staying up, promotion, champions, play-offs anything![/quote]Not being pedantic but we won Promotion at Charlton and that''s when we should have had the pitch invasion, as I''ve said before Pitch Invasion should be spontaneous not prearranged as everyone stands around waiting for someone to make the first move.[/quote]

I was more than ready to go onto the pitch at the Valley but being near the back you have to wait for everyone infront to do it first! Do they think we are going to start fight with our own players, the opposition players (proffesional athletes) or the 12 Gills fans that turned up?

This post just sums up how some of the Norwich fans brains must think. Having a moan because people wanted to go on the pitch and celebrate with the players who''s wage we have payed and travelled miles to see. All I can say Is get a life there''s far more important things to worry about like the election that is coming up ohh which colour to choose ?!! Well done to the few who did go on to the pitch it''s a shame a few more didn''t let there hair down more often. Atleast you have got something to remember it''s not ever yeAr we win a league 5 times in our 100 year history that''s all. So to them fans well done and hope you enjoyed the party atmosphere after I did. OTBC !!

[quote user="canarykheng"]You sad sad people! Every other club in the land had a pitch invasion to celebrate a triumph...think were the only club that doesn''t! The players will do a lap of honour at Carlisle when we get the trophy anyway! We should have all gone on the pitch and bathed in the glory of the moment but no! The Jarrold, N+P, and City stand just clapped! Boring! Where is the passion!! Every other club embraces the pitch ''invasion'' when the achieve a bit of glory...staying up, promotion, champions, play-offs anything![/quote]

Agree with every single fucking bit of that.

All these ''fans'' coming on here saying how idiotic it was to go on the pitch, maybe if you stopped being boring old CUNTS you would enjoy the fun side of life and being passionate supporters. Just like every other club in this division. All we and the club ever do is congratulate us on how we are such a good set of fans, yet when you get half a dozen fans a bit pissed up enjoying them selves you all go and suck your thumbs and blab about how you only wish you could have fun.

IMO the barclay started off the chant "ON THE PITCH" 10 mins before the end of the game, yet they all booed the fans when they came off the pitch. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT?

ENJOY LIFES YOU FUCKING KILLJOYS

How typical of life today. A few selfish, pea-brained idiots almost ruining it for 25,000 others and not even realising it.