Sign in to follow this  
freddyf105

So there was a pitch invasion...

I would''ve thought it would have been fairly obvious. Albinozak, reffering to Zak Whitbread, an ex Millwall player.

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Tell you what brendo with brains like that you will go far mate[/quote]People''s name''s begin with a capital letter. [Y] And you''re in Uni? ROFL-CAKES.

[quote user="Albinozak"]Some of you numptys really need to get out more, moaning about a pitch invasion! You just won the league for fuck sake. No wonder you are ridiculed by other clubs you happy clappy foam hand supporting clowns. I feel sorry for some of Your supporters who are passionate unlike most of you sad miserable tits.

P.s............... Were coming up with you.[/quote]

Spot on unfortunately. It''s days like today, once again, that you can see why we are ridiculed across the country. Most timid fans in england without question.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Clean Shirt"]Tell you what brendo with brains like that you will go far mate[/quote]People''s name''s begin with a capital letter. [Y] And you''re in Uni? ROFL-CAKES. [/quote]I think ROFL- CAKES is the best internet ''phrase'' I''ve heard!We should have had a massive pitch invasion today though IMO

This is the real reason why this club is in the mess its in!

Fans just seem to listen to the club and take it like mindless zombies. When

people started to boo the people on the pitch it became clear to me what the

problems been with this club...the fans have no backbone!

At any club with self respecting fans they would take it upon themselves to

protest the problems they see in something they invest a lot of time and money

in, board, manger, etc. We have sat idly by as the board has twiddled its

thumbs as we have sank deeper into the abyss of the football league. What was

all this talk last season about protests and boycotts...nothing happened. The

fans today turned up watched some dull football and did exactly what the club

told them, like we are 6 year olds. I have followed this team around the

country, I’m a passionate fan and I want to celebrate a long season well

fought. Just feels like us passionate fans who want to enjoy a great day and

make it memorable are in the minority.

I''m not sure this fairs well for our club, we have turned

into nice little old Norwich

full of people who when push comes to shove do sod and blame everyone else!

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Clean Shirt"]Tell you what brendo with brains like that you will go far mate[/quote]People''s name''s begin with a capital letter. [Y] And you''re in Uni? ROFL-CAKES. [/quote]Watch your apostrophes if you''re going to criticise the grammar of others!

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Albinozak"]Some of you numptys really need to get out more, moaning about a pitch invasion! You just won the league for fuck sake. No wonder you are ridiculed by other clubs you happy clappy foam hand supporting clowns. I feel sorry for some of Your supporters who are passionate unlike most of you sad miserable tits.

P.s............... Were coming up with you.[/quote]

Spot on unfortunately. It''s days like today, once again, that you can see why we are ridiculed across the country. Most timid fans in england without question.[/quote]How does running around aimlessly in circles make you more passionate than somebody who doesn''t?

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Albinozak"]Some of you numptys really need to get out more, moaning about a pitch invasion! You just won the league for fuck sake. No wonder you are ridiculed by other clubs you happy clappy foam hand supporting clowns. I feel sorry for some of Your supporters who are passionate unlike most of you sad miserable tits. P.s............... Were coming up with you.[/quote] Spot on unfortunately. It''s days like today, once again, that you can see why we are ridiculed across the country. Most timid fans in england without question.[/quote]

How does running around aimlessly in circles make you more passionate than somebody who doesn''t?
[/quote]

Why does standing and applauding make you more of a fan than someone that wants to go on the pitch? Yes i know its against "rules" but find me a fan who has ever been banned because of a title winning pitch invasion.

Why did thousands enjoy going on the pitch at Crewe so much?

and no.......it wasnt different.

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]yeah mate cos not spelling your name with a capital letter is gonna make me fail my degree.

nice one Einstein[/quote]As long as the grammar and punctuation in your assignments is a significant improvement on that used in your posts on this messageboard you shouldn''t have a too big a problem.

[quote user="Red Canary"]

This is the real reason why this club is in the mess its in!

Fans just seem to listen to the club and take it like mindless zombies. When

people started to boo the people on the pitch it became clear to me what the

problems been with this club...the fans have no backbone!

At any club with self respecting fans they would take it upon themselves to

protest the problems they see in something they invest a lot of time and money

in, board, manger, etc. We have sat idly by as the board has twiddled its

thumbs as we have sank deeper into the abyss of the football league. What was

all this talk last season about protests and boycotts...nothing happened. The

fans today turned up watched some dull football and did exactly what the club

told them, like we are 6 year olds. I have followed this team around the

country, I’m a passionate fan and I want to celebrate a long season well

fought. Just feels like us passionate fans who want to enjoy a great day and

make it memorable are in the minority.

I''m not sure this fairs well for our club, we have turned

into nice little old Norwich

full of people who when push comes to shove do sod and blame everyone else!

[/quote]

To be fair our supporters have always been like this. Gotta face the facts, we will always be looked upon as timid bumpkins by others because that''s what the vast majority of our supporters are.

It''s not about running around in circles, it''s called celebrating an achievment with your players. I am sure your players would appreciate it cos I know ours would. I would just like to remind you that you are champions, some of you give the impression that your a boring mid table team or maybe it just reflects your personality.

"(& the easy overtime) and go and catch some criminals. Proper criminals"

Idiot post of the week. Coppers ARE NOT paid overtime for football.

Perhaps they are catching proper criminals that''s why they can''t be a***d worrying about your car.

The thing I don''t get about people saying it would stop them from thanking the players or enjoying them come back on the pitch, is that the players are pretty likely to have another lap of honour after being awarded the trophy at the last game.

brendo you are at an age when you think you know everything, but infact you know very little. So get off your high horse young man 

Why are the club being so strict about this pitch invasion thing. I dont see what the harm is, every season if a team is promoted most teams fans invade the pitch and do you ever actually hear of it causing any trouble? The answer is no its just fans trying to enjoy themselves and they arent going to cause any harm to anyone as they want to celebrate their team getting promoted. Surely they could let us do it after the carlisle game.

[quote user="grolt"]brendo you are at an age when you think you know everything, but infact you know very little. So get off your high horse young man [/quote]Oh yeah. [:(] I forgot you were me and knew my thoughts. Nice one. [Y] I KNOW I don''t know everything, and, infact I don''t think I''m that clever at all. Especially that I am younger. Why be so patronising with the same attitude then? Telling me the ways of life, err nah.

Another pitch invasion thread (I know, I know) but just uploaded to YouTube the last few seconds and the ''invasion'', if anyone fancies counting how many made it past the stewards...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DFppygnnho

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Another pitch invasion thread (I know, I know) but just uploaded to YouTube the last few seconds and the ''invasion'', if anyone fancies counting how many made it past the stewards...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DFppygnnho[/quote]Lol, it was literally just the snakepit gradually dribbling out. Embarassing really.

Everyone in block e was chanting on the pitch as it got towards the end so though people might go for it but everyone just seemed happy to stay in the stand