Sign in to follow this  
freddyf105

So there was a pitch invasion...

[quote user="Arganth"]Man United or Chelsea won''t.  Newcastle didn''t.Pitch invasions are for small brained fans of small clubs.And Thorpe Corner retards.[/quote]

Yeah because man utd and chelsea are used to winning titles every season. And you obviously didn''t watch newcastle at plymouth. Next.

[quote user="Arganth"]Man United or Chelsea won''t.  Newcastle didn''t.

Pitch invasions are for small brained fans of small clubs.

And Thorpe Corner retards.
[/quote]

Newcastle did have a pitch invasion, Plymouth even played we are the Champions for them.

And we can only wait and see about Man Utd and Chelsea

[quote user="PhatCanary"]I''m not bothered by the few that ran on the pitch but the fighting was clearly visible between some fans and Stewards/police, also one bloke slapped a female steward across the face after she caught him in the middle of the pitch,imo that was not necessary and i hope the t**t gets a ban,celebrate yes,hit a female steward and act like a tool NO!! Any how lets just get over the fact that we disagree on a pitch invasion and lets just kick back and enjoy being champions![/quote]If that''s true, you can''t defend that behaviour whatever side of the argument.

I cant believe you happy clappers are criticising people for going on the pitch, you make the club look like a joke. How dare people celebrate, when they''ve had to put up with so much rubbish in the past years. I suppose all the fans of Newcastle, Scunthorpe, Bournemouth, Notts County and Rochdale are hooligans and should get life time bans.And for people saying it would ruin it for over, they''re doing a lap of honour in 2 weeks time anyway. Also I''m sure the players would of loved to celebrate with the fans on the pitch, being treated like gods, instead of walking around clapping.

[quote user="ncfcfan"]I cant believe you happy clappers are criticising people for going on the pitch, you make the club look like a joke. How dare people celebrate, when they''ve had to put up with so much rubbish in the past years. I suppose all the fans of Newcastle, Scunthorpe, Bournemouth, Notts County and Rochdale are hooligans and should get life time bans.And for people saying it would ruin it for over, they''re doing a lap of honour in 2 weeks time anyway. Also I''m sure the players would of loved to celebrate with the fans on the pitch, being treated like gods, instead of walking around clapping.[/quote]You don''t have to be a "happy clapper" to realise that running on the pitch is against club rules. Call me old fashioned but I don''t like to knowingly break ground regulations. Still, that''s probably because I''m a "happy clapper" right? [;)] BOOOOO DOWN WITH SANITISED FOOTBALL BOOOOO!!!!!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Why don''t people email Mr McNally and ask him why we aren''t allowed a pitch invasion? [:P][/quote]He''ll probably say that he doesn''t want a herd of supporters ruining the green green grass for Tom Jones

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="Clean Shirt"]people getting caught up in the moment works for me and fairly accurate too. Cant blame em[/quote]Come off it, that''s not an excuse, those discussing it beforehand, were they caught in the moment?[/quote]

There were some people near me that even stood up to celebrate the goals. Sub-human scum.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="PhatCanary"]I''m not bothered by the few that ran on the pitch but the fighting was clearly visible between some fans and Stewards/police, also one bloke slapped a female steward across the face after she caught him in the middle of the pitch,imo that was not necessary and i hope the t**t gets a ban,celebrate yes,hit a female steward and act like a tool NO!! Any how lets just get over the fact that we disagree on a pitch invasion and lets just kick back and enjoy being champions![/quote]

If that''s true, you can''t defend that behaviour whatever side of the argument.
[/quote]

It''s true because we all watched him do it!!!

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Why don''t people email Mr McNally and ask him why we aren''t allowed a pitch invasion? [:P][/quote]He''ll probably say that he doesn''t want a herd of supporters ruining the green green grass for Tom Jones[/quote]God he''s such a happy clapper. [:@]I imagine the pitch is empty now if you all want to go down and have a good party? [:P]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="ncfcfan"]I cant believe you happy clappers are criticising people for going on the pitch, you make the club look like a joke. How dare people celebrate, when they''ve had to put up with so much rubbish in the past years. I suppose all the fans of Newcastle, Scunthorpe, Bournemouth, Notts County and Rochdale are hooligans and should get life time bans.And for people saying it would ruin it for over, they''re doing a lap of honour in 2 weeks time anyway. Also I''m sure the players would of loved to celebrate with the fans on the pitch, being treated like gods, instead of walking around clapping.[/quote]You don''t have to be a "happy clapper" to realise that running on the pitch is against club rules. Call me old fashioned but I don''t like to knowingly break ground regulations. Still, that''s probably because I''m a "happy clapper" right? [;)] BOOOOO DOWN WITH SANITISED FOOTBALL BOOOOO!!!!![/quote]So you''ve never broken a club rule? You''ve never stood up at a football match? I suppose every fan should get a life time ban then, for celebrating their football team becoming champions, in a traditional lower league manner. Only at Norwich would you be criticised for enjoying yourself and celebrating.

[quote user="ncfcfan"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="ncfcfan"]I cant believe you happy clappers are criticising people for going on the pitch, you make the club look like a joke. How dare people celebrate, when they''ve had to put up with so much rubbish in the past years. I suppose all the fans of Newcastle, Scunthorpe, Bournemouth, Notts County and Rochdale are hooligans and should get life time bans.And for people saying it would ruin it for over, they''re doing a lap of honour in 2 weeks time anyway. Also I''m sure the players would of loved to celebrate with the fans on the pitch, being treated like gods, instead of walking around clapping.[/quote]You don''t have to be a "happy clapper" to realise that running on the pitch is against club rules. Call me old fashioned but I don''t like to knowingly break ground regulations. Still, that''s probably because I''m a "happy clapper" right? [;)] BOOOOO DOWN WITH SANITISED FOOTBALL BOOOOO!!!!![/quote]So you''ve never broken a club rule? You''ve never stood up at a football match? I suppose every fan should get a life time ban then, for celebrating their football team becoming champions, in a traditional lower league manner. Only at Norwich would you be criticised for enjoying yourself and celebrating.[/quote]No, you get criticised for doing something the club has specifically told you not to do. It''s very simple. [;)] Besides, I couldn''t really give a monkeys. I had fun today and I pity the poor buggers that couldn''t seem to enjoy themselves without running onto the grass. [:P]

Actually, I think the fans at Pyong Yang United are not allowed to run on the pitch in celebration. Not only do they get lifetime bans, they get sent to N Korean concentration camps.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Actually, I think the fans at Pyong Yang United are not allowed to run on the pitch in celebration. Not only do they get lifetime bans, they get sent to N Korean concentration camps.[/quote]But other clubs are allowed to do it, Hous, so why can''t weeeee?!?!?![IMG]http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq174/NCFC87/babycry.gif[/IMG]"I WANTS TO GO ON DA GRASSSS!!"

It''s like being oversensitive to people who are not offended and actually enjoy it, and banning Christmas lights at City Hall. It''s tradition. It''s expected. It''s fun. It''s harmless, or would be if they didn''t have Gestapo trying to prevent it. It''s what fans do. (except at Pyong Yang United where the lifetime ban lasts 3 days, when the life ends)

[quote user="Houston Canary"]It''s like being oversensitive to people who are not offended and actually enjoy it, and banning Christmas lights at City Hall. It''s tradition. It''s expected. It''s fun. It''s harmless, or would be if they didn''t have Gestapo trying to prevent it. It''s what fans do. (except at Pyong Yang United where the lifetime ban lasts 3 days, when the life ends)[/quote]I quite agree - it couldn''t have hurt to let the supporters onto the pitch. That said I don''t think it''s a big deal that they weren''t allowed, certainly not the big deal that this thread suggests that it is. [:P]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Actually, I think the fans at Pyong Yang United are not allowed to run on the pitch in celebration. Not only do they get lifetime bans, they get sent to N Korean concentration camps.[/quote]But other clubs are allowed to do it, Hous, so why can''t weeeee?!?!?![IMG]http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq174/NCFC87/babycry.gif[/IMG]"I WANTS TO GO ON DA GRASSSS!!"[/quote]Because we''re Norwich City FC, where people go to see Delia and clap the attendance instead of watching the football. Why join in with a rare football tradition, when you can stand and clap like you do every single week.

So the Snake Pit

tried to ruin everything did they
CT?

The first

guy on the pitch came out of the Barclay, there were probably about an

equal number of fans from the Barclay and the Snake Pit on the pitch so

please get your facts right.

Whilst

I''m at it that wasn''t a pitch invasion that was a pathetic

embarrassment, everyone standing around afraid to be the first one to

try to get over the railings after boasting in chat rooms how you were

all going to be on the pitch, that isn''t how we did it in the 70''s and

80''s.

[quote user="ncfcfan"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Actually, I think the fans at Pyong Yang United are not allowed to run on the pitch in celebration. Not only do they get lifetime bans, they get sent to N Korean concentration camps.[/quote]But other clubs are allowed to do it, Hous, so why can''t weeeee?!?!?![IMG]http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq174/NCFC87/babycry.gif[/IMG]"I WANTS TO GO ON DA GRASSSS!!"[/quote]Because we''re Norwich City FC, where people go to see Delia and clap the attendance instead of watching the football. Why join in with a rare football tradition, when you can stand and clap like you do every single week.[/quote]I celebrate as much as much as the next person, but personally I didn''t feel the need to run onto the pitch. I MUST BE A HAPPY CLAPPER!!! [:@]

[quote user="Harry"]So the Snake Pit

tried to ruin everything did they
CT?

The first

guy on the pitch came out of the Barclay, there were probably about an

equal number of fans from the Barclay and the Snake Pit on the pitch so

please get your facts right.

Whilst

I''m at it that wasn''t a pitch invasion that was a pathetic

embarrassment, everyone standing around afraid to be the first one to

try to get over the railings after boasting in chat rooms how you were

all going to be on the pitch, that isn''t how we did it in the 70''s and

80''s.
[/quote]Your final point is an interesting one, Harry. It strikes me that if enough people wanted a pitch invasion to take place then it would have gone ahead. It didn''t look to me like all that many people wanted to. [:P]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="ncfcfan"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Actually, I think the fans at Pyong Yang United are not allowed to run on the pitch in celebration. Not only do they get lifetime bans, they get sent to N Korean concentration camps.[/quote]But other clubs are allowed to do it, Hous, so why can''t weeeee?!?!?![IMG]http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq174/NCFC87/babycry.gif[/IMG]"I WANTS TO GO ON DA GRASSSS!!"[/quote]Because we''re Norwich City FC, where people go to see Delia and clap the attendance instead of watching the football. Why join in with a rare football tradition, when you can stand and clap like you do every single week.[/quote]I celebrate as much as much as the next person, but personally I didn''t feel the need to run onto the pitch. I MUST BE A HAPPY CLAPPER!!! [:@][/quote]Im not saying you personally are a happy clapper. I''m saying they''re the ones who disapprove of a pitch invasion. I just feel if there was a pitch invasion it would of been a much more rememberable event to celebrate the clubs promotion.

[quote user="adycanary"]Think the fans were to worried about bannming orders to go on pitch[/quote]If enough people genuinely wanted to do it I doubt they would be that worried about repercussions. I guess there just weren''t enough people interested. [8-|]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="adycanary"]Think the fans were to worried about bannming orders to go on pitch[/quote]If enough people genuinely wanted to do it I doubt they would be that worried about repercussions. I guess there just weren''t enough people interested. [8-|][/quote]A little of that and a dollop of being afraid of Big Brother.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="adycanary"]Think the fans were to worried about bannming orders to go on pitch[/quote]If enough people genuinely wanted to do it I doubt they would be that worried about repercussions. I guess there just weren''t enough people interested. [8-|][/quote]A little of that and a dollop of being afraid of Big Brother.[/quote]Maybe but as I said, I doubt there would have been a lot Big Brother could have done about it if 25,000 people ran onto the pitch. People just didn''t want to. Heh. Bloody happy clappers. [:P]

[quote user="ncfcfan"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="ncfcfan"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Actually, I think the fans at Pyong Yang United are not allowed to run on the pitch in celebration. Not only do they get lifetime bans, they get sent to N Korean concentration camps.[/quote]But other clubs are allowed to do it, Hous, so why can''t weeeee?!?!?![IMG]http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq174/NCFC87/babycry.gif[/IMG]"I WANTS TO GO ON DA GRASSSS!!"[/quote]Because we''re Norwich City FC, where people go to see Delia and clap the attendance instead of watching the football. Why join in with a rare football tradition, when you can stand and clap like you do every single week.[/quote]I celebrate as much as much as the next person, but personally I didn''t feel the need to run onto the pitch. I MUST BE A HAPPY CLAPPER!!! [:@][/quote]Im not saying you personally are a happy clapper. I''m saying they''re the ones who disapprove of a pitch invasion. I just feel if there was a pitch invasion it would of been a much more rememberable event to celebrate the clubs promotion.[/quote]

Exactly, that''s why the fans of rochdale, newcastle, bournemouth etc did it this season. And why it happens every season across the country. Unfortunately the majority of norwich supporters full of ''norfolk reserve'' are far too timid to even contemplate it and look upon fans that do as louts and hooligans! It''s the ''naaridge way.'' Welcome to a sanitised family club, what fun!

"What is the obession with running around aimlessly for the sake of it? "

Ask Andy Hoooze