Sign in to follow this  
freddyf105

So there was a pitch invasion...

It has nothing to do with football factory or hooligans or any of that bollocks. Just people celebrating really don''t see what the problem is.

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Why do the idiots saying that they shouldn''t run on the pitch always revert back to unrealistic examples?[/quote]Because they''re little old norwich through and through.  I find it hilarious how they react to fellow supporters.  And (not having a pop at Lambo) we have a manager who has been charged by the FA twice and we all think he''s God

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Give it a rest, whats the problem a few people ran on the pitch so what!!!! Every other club does it, we used to run on the pitch every year at the last game years ago. And if you think people running on the pitch was going to stop the players coming out afterwards you really are Ni eve[/quote]

Maybe you did not see some of the children that were left in tears and scared. Like it or not you spoilt a lot of peoples day. If it was supporting the club did you not notice how the players that you approached just ignored you? 

[/quote]

Children left in tears and crying? Ha ha ha, jesus! Only at carrow road.

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Why do the idiots saying that they shouldn''t run on the pitch always revert back to unrealistic examples?[/quote]

The example today of kids from your own support in tears might be a preety good example. The players had made it clear that they wanted to celebrate with the crowd today, you tried to take away their moment of glory. The stewards were even saying no one would stop a pitch invasion on the last day.

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Give it a rest, whats the problem a few people ran on the pitch so what!!!! Every other club does it, we used to run on the pitch every year at the last game years ago. And if you think people running on the pitch was going to stop the players coming out afterwards you really are Ni eve[/quote]

Maybe you did not see some of the children that were left in tears and scared. Like it or not you spoilt a lot of peoples day. If it was supporting the club did you not notice how the players that you approached just ignored you? 

[/quote]

Children left in tears and crying? Ha ha ha, jesus! Only at carrow road.[/quote]Crying with joy more like.  They be serious cotton wool kids if they blubber if somebody runs on the pitch.  I wonder if they cry when they hear rude words...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Herman "]Today,of all days,and fans are still having a go at each other! Chill out,shut up or go out and celebrate,just do one FFS[Y][/quote]

Couldnt'' agree more [:D]

[/quote]

Frustrating isn''t it??!! Anyway,i am off to the pub in a while.Enjoy yourself tonight,watch the hangover[:D]

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Lambert is King"]

[/quote] Children left in tears and crying? Ha ha ha, jesus! Only at carrow road.[/quote]

So what were you watching the glory boys on the pitch, or the fans fighting with stewards.

children left in tears and scared?? What fans being on the pitch made children scared? Are these children of the bacardi breezer brigade?

I was standing close to where the guys invaded the pitch and didn''t see any kids crying, just plenty of happy faces.

get a grip mate, u class someone as a hooligan because they ran onto the pitch after winning the league, wtf you on about your saying that the whole of the rochdale crowd are hooligans as the whole stadium bascially ran onto the pitch same with newcastle away all of the away fans ran onto the pitch at plymouth. Its not a disgrace at all just a load of drunk blokes running on the pitch to celebrate a good day.

[/quote]

That is in fact a lie. The players did not ignore them. For instance Fraser was high fived by a woman. Others hugged the fans. If you are going to post, at least tell porkies![:@]

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Why do the idiots saying that they shouldn''t run on the pitch always revert back to unrealistic examples?[/quote]

The example today of kids from your own support in tears might be a preety good example. The players had made it clear that they wanted to celebrate with the crowd today, you tried to take away their moment of glory. The stewards were even saying no one would stop a pitch invasion on the last day.

[/quote]I bet you believe in Father Christmas also.  Lambert himself said being awarded the trophy would be a better celebration.  Nobody will storm the pitch then and the happy clappers will be happy again.

[quote user="anon"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="anon"][quote user="Brendo "]The question is why? Did other clubs allow pitch invasions? Or did the fans just run on, which means we have a good stewarding/security system? Because it is a little intriguing as to why many other clubs did but we didnt? [:S][/quote]oh my[/quote]Oh my indeed. Tool.[/quote]ooh internet hardman "brendo".  dont hurt me tough guy.[/quote]Nope. I''m not a hardman and don''t think, infact know I''m not a hardman. I also don''t see how violence is a good way to set any disageement. (boxing etc aside) You said ''oh my'' as if to say that you''re suprised about how stupid I am. I don''t see how you can react in such a way when I don''t know the details of all the other clubs'' pitch invasions and why would I?

I think that when you enter somebody''s property you should do them the respect of obeying their rules. Like it or not, the rules at Carrow Road are that you do not go on the pitch. Mind you I like this whole "they were just excited". I wonder why more people don''t use it in court. haha! [:P]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I think that when you enter somebody''s property you should do them the respect of obeying their rules. Like it or not, the rules at Carrow Road are that you do not go on the pitch. Mind you I like this whole "they were just excited". I wonder why more people don''t use it in court. haha! [:P][/quote]The law of football has rules are they are broken all the time.  If they weren''t there wouldn''t be such things as referees.  

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Herman "]Today,of all days,and fans are still having a go at each other! Chill out,shut up or go out and celebrate,just do one FFS[Y][/quote]

Couldnt'' agree more [:D]

[/quote]

Frustrating isn''t it??!! Anyway,i am off to the pub in a while.Enjoy yourself tonight,watch the hangover[:D]

[/quote]

lol it is a bit, have fun mate and hope the hangovers not too bad for you tomorrow

[quote user="Lambert is King"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Lambert is King"]

[/quote] Children left in tears and crying? Ha ha ha, jesus! Only at carrow road.[/quote]

So what were you watching the glory boys on the pitch, or the fans fighting with stewards.

[/quote]

For kids having people fighting in front of them is not a nice experience. If people would have just gone on the pitch fine, but those that were getting stopped were just fighting. It was not a nice experience. But anyway if you did nothing wrong you dont need to worry about the footage from the video cameras.

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I think that when you enter somebody''s property you should do them the respect of obeying their rules. Like it or not, the rules at Carrow Road are that you do not go on the pitch. Mind you I like this whole "they were just excited". I wonder why more people don''t use it in court. haha! [:P][/quote]The law of football has rules are they are broken all the time.  If they weren''t there wouldn''t be such things as referees.   [/quote]Oh well that''s ok then. As long as somebody else is breaking the rules, why can''t we all? Haha! [:D]Seriously, the so-called "invasion" was rather limited so I don''t think it justifies this much discussion. Still, it''s not ok to break rules and then say that it was "excitement" that made you do it. [:P]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I think that when you enter somebody''s property you should do them the respect of obeying their rules. Like it or not, the rules at Carrow Road are that you do not go on the pitch. Mind you I like this whole "they were just excited". I wonder why more people don''t use it in court. haha! [:P][/quote]The law of football has rules are they are broken all the time.  If they weren''t there wouldn''t be such things as referees.   [/quote]Oh well that''s ok then. As long as somebody else is breaking the rules, why can''t we all? Haha! [:D]Seriously, the so-called "invasion" was rather limited so I don''t think it justifies this much discussion. Still, it''s not ok to break rules and then say that it was "excitement" that made you do it. [:P][/quote]We all break the rules/law all the time.  But there''s an unwritten hierarchy of which rules/laws are broken on whether people make a song and dance about it.  Lambert breaks rules nobody cares really. A tiny minority of fans break the rules and it''s tantamount to murder.  That''s where I''m coming from.  Fellow fans calling for their banning and prosecution that sucks imo.

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I think that when you enter somebody''s property you should do them the respect of obeying their rules. Like it or not, the rules at Carrow Road are that you do not go on the pitch. Mind you I like this whole "they were just excited". I wonder why more people don''t use it in court. haha! [:P][/quote]The law of football has rules are they are broken all the time.  If they weren''t there wouldn''t be such things as referees.   [/quote]Oh well that''s ok then. As long as somebody else is breaking the rules, why can''t we all? Haha! [:D]Seriously, the so-called "invasion" was rather limited so I don''t think it justifies this much discussion. Still, it''s not ok to break rules and then say that it was "excitement" that made you do it. [:P][/quote]We all break the rules/law all the time.  But there''s an unwritten hierarchy of which rules/laws are broken on whether people make a song and dance about it.  Lambert breaks rules nobody cares really. A tiny minority of fans break the rules and it''s tantamount to murder.  That''s where I''m coming from.  Fellow fans calling for their banning and prosecution that sucks imo.[/quote]We all break laws all the time? Speak for yourself! Some of us don''t find it very difficult to abide by it. [:P]I know what you mean though - there is a certain amount of hypocrisy involved. Personally I still don''t understand why it requires a big thread like this. [;)]

********BREAKING NEWS***********

Norwich city football club announced this evening that there would be a full investigation into rule breaking. All those that ran onto the pitch to celebrate the club becoming champions would be traced and be subject to a banning order along with those that stood while watching the game. They are also to trace and ban the 3000+ plus supporters that stood at last weeks away match at Charlton and Ignored the stadiums announcers request for them to sit down.

They further announced that they are to ban all singing at the stadium next year, clapping at appropriate times will be allowed and are considering installing electronic dummy boards so that the fans will know when they are allowed to clap. This policy is to come into force after a number of complaints about singing from supporters in the N&P and Main stand the main complaint being that these supporters can not hear themselves moan.

Man United or Chelsea won''t.  Newcastle didn''t.Pitch invasions are for small brained fans of small clubs.And Thorpe Corner retards.

I''m not bothered by the few that ran on the pitch but the fighting was clearly visible between some fans and Stewards/police, also one bloke slapped a female steward across the face after she caught him in the middle of the pitch,imo that was not necessary and i hope the t**t gets a ban,celebrate yes,hit a female steward and act like a tool NO!! Any how lets just get over the fact that we disagree on a pitch invasion and lets just kick back and enjoy being champions!

[quote user="yellowngreen"]********BREAKING NEWS***********

Norwich city football club announced this evening that there would be a full investigation into rule breaking. All those that ran onto the pitch to celebrate the club becoming champions would be traced and be subject to a banning order along with those that stood while watching the game. They are also to trace and ban the 3000+ plus supporters that stood at last weeks away match at Charlton and Ignored the stadiums announcers request for them to sit down.

They further announced that they are to ban all singing at the stadium next year, clapping at appropriate times will be allowed and are considering installing electronic dummy boards so that the fans will know when they are allowed to clap. This policy is to come into force after a number of complaints about singing from supporters in the N&P and Main stand the main complaint being that these supporters can not hear themselves moan.[/quote]YEAHHH!!! IT''S ALL ABOUT THE HAPPY CLAPPERS BOOOOOO!!!!! [:@] WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BREAK WHATEVER RULES WE LIKE!!!!! I''m off to trespass on private property and then complain when I get arrested. Or I could just not be so idiotic. [:P]