Sign in to follow this  
freddyf105

So there was a pitch invasion...

Couldn''t get to the game today, but I''ve just heard on the rdio that there''s been a small pitch invasion- don''t spose the players will be doing there lap of honour now, shame that. Anymore details?

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]FFS we are champions let em have their moment[/quote]

The reason I said it is a shame is becaus before hand the press people said that there would be no lap of honour is a pitch invasion took place, basically a selfish few will have ruined it for the rest...

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Shut up you tit. They didn''t so stop moaning Enjoy the moment! doent happen every week[/quote]

ok... you clearly won''t try to discuss this like an adult, so i won''t try [:)]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="Clean Shirt"]Wenrt really havin a go at you mate was was aimed at canary on the trent calling em brainless[/quote]

Can you think of a better word to describe them then?
[/quote]

Delerious[:^)]

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]people getting caught up in the moment works for me and fairly accurate too. Cant blame em[/quote]Come off it, that''s not an excuse, those discussing it beforehand, were they caught in the moment?

I don''t get why you have a problem with people being happy and celebrating after what we went through last year? If people wanna go on the pitch what is the problem. Suppose you bemoaned those people who went on the pitch when we won at Crewe on the last day of the Div 1 title winning campaign?

Yeh, like I said before i was hardly like w''d just scraped through to get the trophy thank to other results- everyone knew beforehand tat we were Champions, it was hardly a suprise that we won the title today and I think it was made quite clear what the consequences would be if anyone would try a pitch invasion...

Im sure there is some very good CCTV footage of those involved, lets hope they don''t miss the last game of the season because of their moment of madness.

Give it a rest, whats the problem a few people ran on the pitch so what!!!! Every other club does it, we used to run on the pitch every year at the last game years ago.

And if you think people running on the pitch was going to stop the players coming out afterwards you really are Ni eve

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]I don''t get why you have a problem with people being happy and celebrating after what we went through last year? If people wanna go on the pitch what is the problem. Suppose you bemoaned those people who went on the pitch when we won at Crewe on the last day of the Div 1 title winning campaign?[/quote]Thousands of others were jubilant having won the league but they had enough between their ears to realise how stupid running onto the pitch was, particularlyy after the club had said they didn''t want a pitch invasion and warned everybody it could potentially prevent the players reappearing afterwards.

good on them is what i say, people are free to celebrate how that want, if i was there i would off gone on too,

Nothing will happen, if it does then the club officals serious need to lighten up.

fair play to those who went on, who cares. duno why people filled the aisles but then didnt go on though.

Hardly a pitch invasion...around 50 if that and after congratulating the players they dutifully wandered back to their stand. There was no delay to the players coming out and didn''t spoil the atmosphere one bit.

"people are free to celebrate how they want"

Even if it''s breaking the law? Does that mean I can go on a binge of s**, d**** and rock N roll because that how I want to celebrate?

Nothing my happen but if it does it could be the rozzers who instigate it not the club.

Davo

Does that mean I can go on a binge of s**, d**** and rock N roll because that how I want to celebrate?

What ever floats your boat mate.

im celebrating tonight with a can off coke and a snickers bar. when i get home in 3 weeks = party time!!!

Bunch of prats! They were told of what would happen, and if they did cause the players not to come out, well there would have been many angry fans. Ahhhh well. Championssss. [:D] [:D] [:D]