Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Some tit bits for you all......

Ok.....a few tit bits for you all.Gary Doherty has made the PFA team of the year.Wes Hoolahan has made the PFA team of the year.Grant Holt has made the team of the year.The only other players im aware of are Kelvin Davies and Ian Harte. No idea about manager yet as its kept under wraps.I also know when Hooley will be back but i dont wanna put team details on here.....but he should play 1 mre game this year [:D]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Ok.....a few tit bits for you all.

Gary Doherty has made the PFA team of the year.
Wes Hoolahan has made the PFA team of the year.
Grant Holt has made the team of the year.

The only other players im aware of are Kelvin Davies and Ian Harte. No idea about manager yet as its kept under wraps.

I also know when Hooley will be back but i dont wanna put team details on here.....but he should play 1 mre game this year [:D]
[/quote]

1 MORE THIS YEAR!!!!!!   [:''(]

Whats the difference between the team GH made and the PFA team the other two made ;)

Good news about Hoolahan, no point risking anything now that promotion (and almost certainly the title) is assured

although I do hope you meant season lol [:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

[:O]

[/quote]

You are as surprised as me NN, you wouldn''t believe he has played well this season from reading most of the posts on here. [;)]

[quote user="Legend Iwan"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

[:O]

[/quote]

You are as surprised as me NN, you wouldn''t believe he has played well this season from reading most of the posts on here. [;)]

[/quote]

cusdp just explained the PFA team was voted by the players. That explains it! What do they know.......

[quote user="freddyf105"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Ok.....a few tit bits for you all.

Wes Hoolahan has made the PFA team of the year.
Grant Holt has made the team of the year.

The only other players im aware of are Kelvin Davies and Ian Harte. No idea about manager yet as its kept under wraps.

I also know when Hooley will be back but i dont wanna put team details on here.....but he should play 1 mre game this year [:D]
[/quote]

1 MORE THIS YEAR!!!!!!   [:''(]

[/quote]

that will be boxing day then [:O]

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Largey"]Good call CUSDP, can you reveal your source?![/quote]I could do Largey.......but im gonna refrain this time [;)][/quote]

Fair play CUSDP, any clues? You do know a fair bit before anyone else ;)

Why should he tells us his source and run the risk of that person getting in trouble and these little tidbits no longer coming our way?

Thanks CUSP let''s hope you get a few more of these delights in the close season.

Davo

[quote user="WLY"]When do they announce League 1 manager of the year?[/quote]It doesn''t matter, they''ll give it to Grayson, and Beckford will win player of the season...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WLY"]When do they announce League 1 manager of the year?
[/quote]
It doesn''t matter, they''ll give it to Grayson, and Beckford will win player of the season...
[/quote]

Its at the League Managers Association awards (LMA). Not sure when it is but its not with the PFA.

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/titbits2.jpg[/IMG]