Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Tribunal Day is upon us.......

[quote user="colu_mike"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[quote user="colu_mike"]You budgies will get a THIRTY POINT deduction from the FDC - FACT.[/quote]

I was wondering when this muppett would finally make his way over to the pinkun from the BBC 606 website. This season you have predicted that:

1. Colchester would finish above Norwich. Wrong.

2. Colchester would beat Norwich at the swamp. Wrong.

3. Norwich would lose Hoolahan and Holt in January. Wrong.

4. Norwich would''nt finish in the top two. Wrong

5. Bothroyd would be a better manager than Lambert. Wrong.

So basically I think it is fair to assume you will be wrong again Mike. So could kindly **** off and leave everyone alone.

[/quote]

1. Colchester smell.

2. Robbie Cowling is a big blubbing baby.

3. Oops, maybe Lambert is the better manager.

4. I bet we don''t make the playoffs..

5. Norwich will be deducted nothing, that would just be ridiculous..

I am right about the MAJOR stuff of the clubs on my hit list to HEX.[li]

[/quote]True say.

[quote user="colu_mike"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="colu_mike"]I''m a smelly pirate hooker and clearly no points deduction is the only fair decision.[/quote][Y][/quote]

Yeah, you''re right.

[/quote][:)]

[quote user="colu_mike"]I''m sad, deluded, jealous and I support a tiny non-entity club who have failed miserably this season. I''m on your message board because my club do not have enough fans to say anything worth reading. [|-)][/quote]

[quote user="colu_mike"]

Norwich will be deducted 30 points by the FDC. I will be proved correct.

[/quote]

I think that''s highly unlikely, 30 points is not proportional to the offence (has happened before - Leeds v Blackpool and no precident was set).

I think we will both get told to play like nice children and come to some reasonable agreement.

[quote user="colu_mike"]Grow up, or has the fertilizer stunted your mental development? [|-)][/quote]

Don''t you have any farms in rural Essex? If so haven''t they realised that fertiliser helps crops to grow yet in rural Essex/Suffolk?

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="colu_mike"]Grow up, or has the fertilizer stunted your mental development? [|-)][/quote]

Don''t you have any farms in rural Essex? If so haven''t they realised that fertiliser helps crops to grow yet in rural Essex/Suffolk?

[/quote]

Don''t they just have paddy fields?

[quote user="cosmos67"]Just remind me when col who were ever succesfull? What have they won? ............tin pot club in a tin pot league! enjoy it next season[/quote]

I''ve always thought that too. It makes me wonder why Lambert joined them in the first place !

[quote user="colu_mike"]

I am right about the MAJOR stuff of the clubs on my hit list to HEX.[li]

[/quote]

Come off it numb nuts!

You only learnt of the word HEX because of the Helix Death Hex I put on your shabby outfit via your own Offy message board.

The main difference is......................mine''s working![:D]

t.[quote user="freddyf105"][quote user="evertoniancolufan"][quote user="Mike Grant"]

Spot on Indy...

If the idiot Cowling had said we could not approach him then fair enough but he didn''t.

But at least our club is keeping quiet and not hurling petty insults.

Can''t wait for this to be over as it''s soooooooooo dull

[/quote]Cowling said you could talk to him, but not appoint him until compensation had been agreed, you chose not to talk to him but to just appoint him anyway.[/quote]

actually I beleve we talked to him and appointed him after he resigned. Meaning it wasn''t under Cowling''s durisdiction- basically we found a loophole and used it- why should we be punished for that?

[/quote]That loophole being that it''s against EU employment law not to accept a resignation.So if any of the ColWho fans, or Colu_mike who is quite clearly either a Ipswich fan or a WUM, want to explain exactly what we have done wrong, like a sensible adult, then go for it. Using statements by YOUR chairman, it appears thus...Tapped PL up - NO.  We were given permission to speak to him.Weren''t allowed to employ him without agreeing compensation - NO.  This became irrelevant when he resigned.Caused your club hardship - NO.  Small crowds have remained constant (except when the champions came to town) and your chairman even said he had got a better manager.The only point open to debate is whether we, by talking to him, or Cowling, through being an unreasonable employer, led PL to resign from his current post.  Additionally, with that, the only possible cause for compensation would be regarding the notice period that PL would have to serve following resignation, and therefore the amount due for not fulfilling that notice period.  The amount for that will therefore be in the finer details of PL''s ColWho contract.

Perhaps the fact the Tribunal will not report back immediately means it allows them to wait and see how many points clear of the pack we eventually finish, before deducting just enough to ensure we remain champions - wins all round then as long as we don''t get stuffed with a heavy fine - payment in lieu of notice would seem most appropriate seeing as how they appointed a Premiership qualified manager shortly after.

[quote user="shefcanary"]Perhaps the fact the Tribunal will not report back immediately means it allows them to wait and see how many points clear of the pack we eventually finish, before deducting just enough to ensure we remain champions - wins all round then as long as we don''t get stuffed with a heavy fine - payment in lieu of notice would seem most appropriate seeing as how they appointed a Premiership qualified manager shortly after.[/quote]How would a points deduction be a) relevant or b) consistent with previous cases?  It has never happened before, and would be disproportionate in THIS case.  The rules won''t get changed just because some small time Cockernee WHam fan gets a bit uppity about being outsmarted and realising too late about keeping his mouth shut.

we will get a fine and a slap on the wrist , there has never been a points deduction for any Manager dispute ever , and they won;t start now - relax everyone

I can''t see how Colchester could be so annoyed about Lambert going to us. Remember what they were saying when he had just arrived - Boothroyd is 10 times the manager Lambert is...............

[quote user="colu_mike"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[quote user="colu_mike"]You budgies will get a THIRTY POINT deduction from the FDC - FACT.[/quote]

I was wondering when this muppett would finally make his way over to the pinkun from the BBC 606 website. This season you have predicted that:

1. Colchester would finish above Norwich. Wrong.

2. Colchester would beat Norwich at the swamp. Wrong.

3. Norwich would lose Hoolahan and Holt in January. Wrong.

4. Norwich would''nt finish in the top two. Wrong

5. Bothroyd would be a better manager than Lambert. Wrong.

So basically I think it is fair to assume you will be wrong again Mike. So could kindly **** off and leave everyone alone.

[/quote]

1. Southend would have tax problems. Correct.

2. Southend would be relegated. Correct.

3. Wycombe would be relegated. Almost there.

4. Peter Taylor would be gone by Christmas. Correct.

5. Norwich will be deducted 30 points by the FDC. I will be proved correct.

I am right about night turning into day but really know bugger all about football as I support ColWho.[li]

[/quote]

[quote user="colu_mike"]

[quote user="Askounin"]I know my club has broken the Football League rules, and wronged the best club in East Anglia, so I accept we''ll be getting a thirty piont deduction.
[/quote]

You''re speaking a lot of sense too Askounin. [:D]

COLU ARE RUBBISH OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

[/quote]

[quote user="colu_mike"]You budgies will get a THIRTY POINT deduction from the FDC - FACT.[/quote]Want to bet on it? I thought I heard that the maximum possible points we could be deducted is 10. I know a few years ago Luton did start on -30 points, but I thought that was because they were still in administration.

I don''t think so but your bog of a pitch has obviously helped to stunt yours.

If ever you had any to stunt in the first place that is...

Err...How about we wait and see what happens, because unless Colchester can conclusively prove that our meeting with Lambert either forced/cajoled or otherwise unfairly influenced his decision to resign, then we have done nothing wrong.Bear in mind that after our initial approach and refusal by Cowling, Lambert himself demanded to speak to us which Cowling agreed to, which certainly sounds to me like someone who was more than willing to consider a move away, otherwise why ask to speak to us?Unless there is evidence to the contrary, then compensation should be no more than the cost of the remainder of Lamberts/Culverhouses and Karsas contracts - end of.

[quote user="colu_mike"][:#]

My Club is rubbish, our pitch resembles a paddy field and our chairman is a muppet, can I come and support Norwich?

[/quote]

Mike - Im not really sure that we want people like you supporting our club I''m afraid.  Try the Binners down the road - they have plenty of empty seats and will take anyone....

I think that both of us will get fined (Colchester for critising the FL for not deducting any points)

If we do, let''s hope they give the points to you - That''s the only way that clubs in the Championship will get to have a good laugh at your pathetic excuse for a chairman