Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Nice to see Inter did a Norwich and came back from 1 nil down after 10 mins. Why has this thread been unstuck?
[/quote]

Excellent Inchy -4 down 2 to go.[Y]

I have noticed that recently, the free bet thread slips down the board.  Not sure why, you''d think it would stay pinned, when the pin is showing.  Perhaps there is an auto expiry as the thread seems to start slipping down the board on Saturday''s.  Maybe it''s deliberate and it only stays pinned until the Saturday, so people see it and can make their picks?

I would have thought it would stay pinned until the Monday once all results were in etc etc[:^)]

Well done Inchy. We were just where we wanted to be overnight. Just two results needed tomorrow now. Wouldn''t a PUPs win be a great way to celebrate being Champions[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well done Inchy. We were just where we wanted to be overnight. Just two results needed tomorrow now. Wouldn''t a PUPs win be a great way to celebrate being Champions[Y]

[/quote]

It would be a fantastic way to celebrate it[Y]

Being Champions does not come around every year and the Academy is so important - and not just for the lads who make it either.

I think Korey Smith has the potential to be one heck of a player.  I am not going to predict how good, but let''s just say it would not surprise me to see him at the very top.

[:)]

Great stuff so far Inchy. Took me like 5 hours to work out we were still going good last night, on my blackberry, in a rammed pub after the rugby at twickenham, after 5 pints. It was well worth the wait. Fingers crossed, and an emphatic win for Chelsea!

[quote user="Fellas"]Great stuff so far Inchy. Took me like 5 hours to work out we were still going good last night, on my blackberry, in a rammed pub after the rugby at twickenham, after 5 pints. It was well worth the wait. Fingers crossed, and an emphatic win for Chelsea![/quote]Good game wasnt it! Wasps did a very good job with the whole day.Where did you end up? We were in the Barmy arms pre game, the william webb-ellis post game, then ended up in an all you can eat chinese. Good times [:)]

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Fellas"]Great stuff so far Inchy. Took me like 5 hours to work out we were still going good last night, on my blackberry, in a rammed pub after the rugby at twickenham, after 5 pints. It was well worth the wait. Fingers crossed, and an emphatic win for Chelsea![/quote]Good game wasnt it! Wasps did a very good job with the whole day.Where did you end up? We were in the Barmy arms pre game, the william webb-ellis post game, then ended up in an all you can eat chinese. Good times [:)][/quote]Was in the William Webb Ellis post match. Then several places after. I can''t remember what you look like for when we met, are you a tall lad?I''d never been to Twickenham before so was really great craic, went with a wasp''s supporting friend though, so he was a tad annoyed.

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Fellas"]Great stuff so far Inchy. Took me like 5 hours to work out we were still going good last night, on my blackberry, in a rammed pub after the rugby at twickenham, after 5 pints. It was well worth the wait. Fingers crossed, and an emphatic win for Chelsea![/quote]Good game wasnt it! Wasps did a very good job with the whole day.Where did you end up? We were in the Barmy arms pre game, the william webb-ellis post game, then ended up in an all you can eat chinese. Good times [:)][/quote]Was in the William Webb Ellis post match. Then several places after. I can''t remember what you look like for when we met, are you a tall lad?I''d never been to Twickenham before so was really great craic, went with a wasp''s supporting friend though, so he was a tad annoyed.[/quote]Yeah thats me.Twickenhams always a good day out, some good pubs in the area. Most of the group I was with are Bath fans so they were loving it.

Ah thought I recognised you. Gonna have to go Twickenham, the pubs were good and the talent was good as well!