Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Chelsea to beat Stoke for me too please.

Re the disappointing two women at once thread, I''ve got to the age where I have to go to bed with two women, just so they have someone to talk to afterwards.

Avoiding the obvious ones that have been mentioned many times already.....Nottingham Forest vs Plymouth - home winGood luck everyone![:)]

Firstly 4th June looks good to me (don''t know if it''s safe to bring Nana?) hopefully a sunny day.

Having started to recover my reputation with a win last week (tasty away win too) I suggest the top 5 keep an eye on me (if we keep going through the aussie leagues)

Anyway to keep this march onwards toward 50% i am going for another "value" away win

Peterborough United V''s Blackpool Away win

Good luck to all you Pups and especially Inch High.[D]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

win this week

spurs to beat man utd !

also bale to score the 2nd for spurs [;)]

very un expected but both have something to play for and spurs have been on a great run...

good luck IH

[/quote]

Spurs are 11/2 , that would boost the Funds [;)]

Montrose Vs Livingston - Away win for me please. Best of luck IH and heres as always looking forward to a city win and of course, a PUPs win

Right after much deliberation,form research and soul searching I  have finalised this weeks selections, I''d like to thank all this weeks pup''s for a superb set of picks and apologise if yours is not on the final list.Here you go.Barcelona v Xerez.....Home winNottingham Forest v Plymouth....Home winChelsea v Stoke.....Home winInter Milan v. Atalanta.....Home win.Sparta Prague v Bohemiams Prague.......Home winMarseille v St Etienne(Sunday)......Home winThere were 2 that I wanted to pick but they lost out in the end and they were a Norwich home win(i picked them once before in my final 6 and they nearly gave me heart attack), the other was a Livingston home win but they seem to be having a late season wobble.So there you have it,good luck to one and all.  Nutty my own selection is a Norwich win please.[Y] 

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Right after much deliberation,form research and soul searching I  have finalised this weeks selections, I''d like to thank all this weeks pup''s for a superb set of picks and apologise if yours is not on the final list.
Here you go.

Barcelona v Xerez.....Home win
Nottingham Forest v Plymouth....Home win
Chelsea v Stoke(Sunday).....Home win
Inter Milan v. Atalanta.....Home win.
Sparta Prague v Bohemiams Prague.......Home win
Marseille v St Etienne(Sunday)......Home win

There were 2 that I wanted to pick but they lost out in the end and they were a Norwich home win(i picked them once before in my final 6 and they nearly gave me heart attack), the other was a Livingston home win but they seem to be having a late season wobble.
So there you have it,good luck to one and all.  Nutty my own selection is a Norwich win please.[Y]

[/quote]

chelsea is also sunday i think?

oh and good picks. never heard of bohemiams Prague so i guess their poor?!

double win this week on the cards, norwich to take the title and inchy to take his 2nd PUPS victory [;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]It is Nana you''re quite right.
[/quote]

Nutty will tell us the exact time when he comes back tomorrow with the money were going to win [;)]

Excellent stuff Inchy[Y] Thank you for these, they look nailed on to me. I think there were some great selections from our PUPs this week and you have done really well getting them down to six. All we need now is that little bit of luck to return and we will be adding to our total. I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Right after much deliberation,form research and soul searching I  have finalised this weeks selections, I''d like to thank all this weeks pup''s for a superb set of picks and apologise if yours is not on the final list.Here you go.Barcelona v Xerez.....Home winNottingham Forest v Plymouth....Home winChelsea v Stoke.....Home winInter Milan v. Atalanta.....Home win.Sparta Prague v Bohemiams Prague.......Home winMarseille v St Etienne(Sunday)......Home winThere were 2 that I wanted to pick but they lost out in the end and they were a Norwich home win(i picked them once before in my final 6 and they nearly gave me heart attack), the other was a Livingston home win but they seem to be having a late season wobble.So there you have it,good luck to one and all.  Nutty my own selection is a Norwich win please.[Y] [/quote]Good picks Inchy, today/tomorrow is going to be our lucky week! [:D] [B]

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Inch High and Billy Dixon we have...

1/10

Barcelona

8/13

Nottingham Forest

1/6

Chelsea

1/4

Inter Milan

1/10

Sparta Prague

2/7

Marseille

Which will win for the Academy £26.25p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £21.71. So once again that’s big difference, 20% in fact, and it just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

Thanks again Inchy for these excellent selections. We must have an outstanding chance this weekend.

So now it’s "game on". Sparta Prague and Forest get us under way today at 3pm followed by Barcelona and Inter at 5pm. With any luck we will be undefeated tonight and we can look forward to Chelsea at 4pm tomorrow then Marseille at 8pm in the evening should complete the job

Good luck everyone[:)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Eeverything crossed Nutty.[;)]
[/quote]

Relax and enjoy the weekend Inchy, it''s in the bag[;)]

Great picks Inchy, it looks nailed on.

Perhaps we can get Billy to pay out before it happens (like the bookies have with City winning the title) !!!

Sparta Prague and Forest have both won.

Inter are currently 2-1 up with 30 mins to go and Barcelona are 3-1 with the same amount of time left.

Davo