Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Good Luck Bernie, lets pinch a bit more cash from Billy this week.Again, for one the PUPs that I had the pleasure of meeting last year, and indeed presenting him with his trophy I give you this weekPORT TALBOT v Bala Town - HOME WINSpeaking of the trophy, I''m readily shapening my engraving cutter to engrave this years winners name on it - but who will it be???June 4th is fine for me too PUPs - so I''ll look forward to seeing you all there once its confirmed.Leedscanary

Huddersfield to beat Stockport away for me, looking good for the playoffs means they should beat already relegated Stockport.

Good luck Inchy and all pickers hope its a winning week!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]I usually like to pick matches no one else has selected for the sake of diversity, and while my heart screams to jump on the Barcelona wagon, I will go elsewhere this week. I will select  Benfica HOME WIN over Olhanense.  Best of luck.
[/quote]

if everyone picked the same then the final picker would struggle though [;)]

[/quote]

Not if they had your brand new Ipod ''Nana.

[/quote]

its broken [:''(] it just won''t turn on so its going back - get a new one [;)]

why do you seem so addicted with my ''brand new ipod''?

[/quote]

how strange, I put it back in the box it came in earlier today and then as I shut the lid it turned back on. so im not getting a brand new one now [;(]

but never mind at least i can still look at this weekends fixtures for me and The Great Drinkells line of 6 [;)] waahoo!

good luck again inchy [;)]

As they did so well away from home for me last week I''m going to stick with the French and go for Marseille again.

MARSEILLE home win against St Etienne on Sunday.

Nutty, I''m currently working overseas so won''t be around in June.  Shame, as I would have loved to have met everyone.  I will however, endeavour to stay in the top 5, now I''ve cracked it, for the last 3 games so I can take part in your World Cup picks!  Sounds like fun.  I''ll definitely be home for the Carlisle match to kick my mates wife out of my seat and cheer the boys home!!

Watch out Tilly, Beau and Fonejacker. I''m closing in, one slip up and [<:o)]

And good luck Inch High!!!

Wycombe (5-6-10-21-29) - Swindon (9-7-5-27-27) - Away WinIs this a good time to mention that Gillingham have a 0-6-15 record on their travels this season ?Best of luck Inchy !

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Wycombe (5-6-10-21-29) - Swindon (9-7-5-27-27) - Away Win

Is this a good time to mention that Gillingham have a 0-6-15 record on their travels this season ?

Best of luck Inchy !
[/quote]

there due for a win [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Wycombe (5-6-10-21-29) - Swindon (9-7-5-27-27) - Away Win

Is this a good time to mention that Gillingham have a 0-6-15 record on their travels this season ?

Best of luck Inchy !
[/quote]

there due for a win [;)]

[/quote] Why????

[quote user="methcanary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Best of luck Inchy !
[/quote]

there due for a win [;)]

[/quote] Why????[/quote]

gillingham are due an away win.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="methcanary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Wycombe (5-6-10-21-29) - Swindon (9-7-5-27-27) - Away WinIs this a good time to mention that Gillingham have a 0-6-15 record on their travels this season ?Best of luck Inchy ![/quote]

there due for a win [;)]

[/quote] Why????[/quote]

[/quote]Im due a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Kelly Brook [:(]

Luckily I''ve managed to get some time at work this week to post my pick.  I have been having issues with my laptop which has seen a number of my keys on the keyboard stop working, so I haven''t been able to celebrate the promotion with everyone on here!  Luckily I managed to get my pick in last week but with great difficulty, not that it helped me anyway.  Good luck this week Inchy, let''s celebrate our enivitable championship win with a win on here!

I''m going to have to go for:

Barcelona to beat Xerez.

Even though they let me down last week, and I shouldn''t have picked them knowing it was a local derby, I was in a rush mind you, they will surely have too much for the team bottom of La Liga?!

Good luck Inchy and all the Pup''s this week.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="methcanary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Best of luck Inchy !
[/quote]

there due for a win [;)]

[/quote] Why????[/quote]

[/quote]

Im due a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Kelly Brook [:(]

[/quote]

thats a wish [;)]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Im due a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Kelly Brook [:(][/quote]Why would you want to disappoint 2 women at once ?  I thought men could only do one thing at a time ?I''m here all week, try the veal, Bingo starts in 15 minutes, etc...

Norwich to beat Gillingham for me please.

Good Luck Inchy and all PUPs and lets hope for a big party on Saturday!!  [:D][<:o)][<:o)]

I''m still on the crest of a slump. Aaaah well! Colly-who MUST win Saturday to keep their slim play-off hopes alive so.......

Colchester Utd v Tranmere Rovers.......Home win.

Good luck Inchy........[Y]

I wanted to pick Norwich this week and I am confident they will win to secure the Championship. However I want to give my friend Inchy a different option to consider so my nap is Everton to beat Fulham on Sunday. Fulham haven''t won a league match away since the opening day of the season at Portsmouth. In fact they haven''t managed to score a goal in any of their last seven away games in the league. This week they travel to Everton who have won their last eight home games in the league and have only failed to score in one home game this season.

Everton     V     Fulham      Home Win

I think this week the best bet isn''t even on the coupon.....

It has to be a Norwich & Inchy win double[Y]

In the aim of offering something a bit different I would like to go for Mallorca Vs Malaga.

Mallorca have been superb at home beating all comers with the exception of two, Sevilla and Barcelona and have a +28 goal difference. Malaga on the other hand are dire away and sit just one place off the relegation places.

Surely this has to be a home win?

Davo

I''m going for a home win for Inter Milan v. Atalanta.

Inter are W13 D4 L0 F35 A11 at home and Atalanta are W2 D3 L12 F12 A28 away.

Good Luck, Inch High!

[quote user="Scooby"]

Nutty, I''m currently working overseas so won''t be around in June.  Shame, as I would have loved to have met everyone.  I will however, endeavour to stay in the top 5, now I''ve cracked it, for the last 3 games so I can take part in your World Cup picks!  Sounds like fun.  I''ll definitely be home for the Carlisle match to kick my mates wife out of my seat and cheer the boys home!!

Watch out Tilly, Beau and Fonejacker. I''m closing in, one slip up and [<:o)]

And good luck Inch High!!!

[/quote]

It''s a shame Scooby but there will be other oppurtunities. I expect we will be doing the presentation later in the summer so hopefully you can make that one. You are looking good for a place in the top 5. Your form hasn''t gone unnoticed and I can tell you that your winning run is now on 21[Y] I would have loved to have been able to fit you in to do the final selections this season but there just hasn''t been a space. If we are lucky enough to keep this going next season then you will be one of the first I ask.

This week I am also going for......

Forest to beat plymouth

Good luck everyone, especially Inchy :)