Sign in to follow this  
Muffles

Championship relegation play off

Who would you prefer to see drop into League 1 when Palace play Sheff Weds?

Personally, would like to see Palace drop down

Wednesday to stay up would be good then I''d have another away fixture that I can go and see next season!! (living in Leeds so they can come up too!), Doncaster, Shef U, Barnsley, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Hull, Middlesborough.

Anything has to be better then Huddersfield, Hartlepool and Carlisle!!

I''ll go against the grain and say Wednesday. Sick of losing to them every time home and away.

Personally, I''d rather see Palace go down but they are in a false position with the points deduction and Wednesday deserve to go down as they haven''t played well enough for long enough throughout the course of the season.

Wednesday, Palace will be selling all their players anyway so we can get them no matter what, if Wednesday go down they have 3 or 4 players I''d hope we''d be in for.

I have to declare an interest living in Sheffield - so Palace to go down for me so I can really enjoy myself next season at Hillsbro'', though god knows why Wednesday deserve to survive. 

Also Wednesday have just announced that the Cloud 9 US investment group (subject of posturing on here earlier this season) are close to a takeover having agreed details of loan repayments with the Co-op - expect to see that hamper any bid for promotion next year as their money runs out!!!!

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

Wednesday to stay up would be good then I''d have another away fixture that I can go and see next season!! (living in Leeds so they can come up too!), Doncaster, Shef U, Barnsley, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Hull, Middlesborough.

[/quote]

Wednesday definitely...have friends in Sheffield so places to stay!  BTW jonnyboy what''s wrong with Huddersfield...cracking stadium...good fans...surely better than Leeds coming up with us (despite where you live).

To my mind administration should be punished by relegation - so Palace for me.  Not to mention that I''ve been to a few Wednesday games with a mate,and those fans deserve better.

[quote user="shefcanary"]

I have to declare an interest living in Sheffield - so Palace to go down for me so I can really enjoy myself next season at Hillsbro'', though god knows why Wednesday deserve to survive. 

Also Wednesday have just announced that the Cloud 9 US investment group (subject of posturing on here earlier this season) are close to a takeover having agreed details of loan repayments with the Co-op - expect to see that hamper any bid for promotion next year as their money runs out!!!!

[/quote]

Food for thought!  [:)]

I would prefer Palace to stay up on the basis that they will have a fire sale of their players over the summer and will be left so weak that that they would be a good bet for 6 points off next season.

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="shefcanary"]

[/quote]

Food for thought!  [:)]

[/quote]

M''Lord, it was lunch-time - I was peckish - guilty as charged!  And it will be interesting to see an Eagle get stuffed by an Owl?  Guess what I''m thinking of now?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]if you go into admin you deserve to drop down![/quote]

Shhh!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]if you go into admin you deserve to drop down![/quote]

Shhh!

[quote user="DENKO"]

Who would you prefer to see drop into League 1 when Palace play Sheff Weds?

Personally, would like to see Palace drop down

[/quote]

[:O]Going off the thread title I thought you meant they were bringing back the playoffs for the relegation places.

Went to the game last night.It could have been a cricket score to either sideIn general terms Wednesday have been a poor Championship side for too long  They must go !

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

[/quote]

Ditto

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

[/quote]as i live in huddersfield, i''d love them to come up with us. 20mins from house to ground. Bootiful!! OTBC