Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Who should I email?

Basically, my mum works at a school in a kitchen and they are having a ''promotion special'' dinner to congratulate norwich on going up [Y]

She has asked me to email the club for her but neither of us can find an email address to email them about the posibility of getting a few little norwich bit.(i need to email the club shop, or advertising department)

thanks in advance for any email addresses.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Basically, my mum works at a school in a kitchen and they are having a ''promotion special'' dinner to congratulate norwich on going up [Y]

She has asked me to email the club for her but neither of us can find an email address to email them about the posibility of getting a few little norwich bit.(i need to email the club shop, or advertising department)

[/quote]

Try the main ncfc website for contacts

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

http://www.eatwell.gov.uk/healthissues/foodpoisoning/whattodo/#elem234679 [+o(]

[/quote]

Now that''s just nasty, isn''t it?[:D]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]A game of 21 questions [:)]

Is the school within the city of Norwich?
[/quote]yes.[/quote]

Is it approved?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]A game of 21 questions [:)]

Is the school within the city of Norwich?
[/quote]yes.[/quote]

Is it approved?

[/quote]

is what approved?

don''t see why not though [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]A game of 21 questions [:)]Is the school within the city of Norwich?[/quote]yes.[/quote]

Is it approved?

[/quote]

Don''t think they''re very approved of now Nutty.

All these namby-pamby do-gooders........thrash ''em that''s what I say !!

Peterhouse Primary is doing it in Gorleston, my little brother brought a letter back..

Must be quite widespread..

=================================

my son goes to that school.

[quote user="wedgie"]I went to peterhouse in the 80''s, can''t remember a milk cup winning dinner.[/quote]Exactly, it was never like this in our day...bloody spoilt little brats, bit of national service is what they need not a slap up meal on the tax payer.....[;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]A game of 21 questions [:)]Is the school within the city of Norwich?[/quote]yes.[/quote]

Is it approved?

[/quote]If over use of the internet were an offence young Nana would be there well into his 60''s.[;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Why  not  ask  delia  to pop along Im sure  she  would be able to rustle  up  something

[quote user="canarycol"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Why  not  ask  delia  to pop along Im sure  she  would be able to rustle  up  something
[/quote]

my mum is a match for delia. Her own pork burgers [y]

It''s open to any school in the county that has Norse provide it''s catering facilities. The Menu is:Holt''s PizzaPromotion PotatoesNorwich City Vegetables(Peas and Sweetcorn)Championship Celebration Cakeand before anyone asks for my "sauce" I''m training to be one of their engineers.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="canarycol"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mrs Nana''s Pork Bugers?  There has to be a double entendre in there somewhere....

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="canarycol"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mrs Nana''s Pork Bugers?  There has to be a double entendre in there somewhere....

[/quote]

I could, but I''m leaving this one well alone. [:D]

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="canarycol"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

its actually '' Mrs Great Drinkell (the great drinkell who posts on here is my dad)