who would you like to see come and go in the transfer window in january?

I think we all know it''s a striker that is worthys main target and here are i feel realistic possibilities that would be good signings.

Francis Jeffers - showed he can score at the start of the season before mysteriously being dropped.

Stefan Moore - angel, cole and vassell all ahead of him sure he would like to stay in the premiership and get first team football.

Szilard Nemeth same as moore.

David Bellion - Quality and not getting a game loan maybe.

Quincy Owusu Abeye - This lad is class and arsenal would be glad im sure to let him get 1st team football.

Championship

Shefki Kuqi - Goal machine at the moment just the type of player we need target man hard worker scores goals and im sure we could get him for less then a million.

Marlon Harewood - Weve all heard

Dean Ashton - As marlon.

Steve Jones - believe me he is as good as ashton.

Kenny Miller - On list I believe not sure if hes the right man though.

If we could get any of them i would chose Jeffers or Kuqi but I would be very happy if any of those men came to carrow road in january.

In: Ashton (Young, top scorer in 1st Div), Koumas (out of favour at WBA, Always impressed when iv seen him), Primus (couldnt think of another center back/right back).

:crazyut: Svensson (questionable effort, more questionable quality), Holt (Unquestionable effort, questonable skills), Edworthy (Unquestionable effort, questonable skills)

[quote]I think we all know it''s a striker that is worthys main target and here are i feel realistic possibilities that would be good signings. Francis Jeffers - showed he can score at the start of the seas...[/quote]

"If we could get any of them, I would chose Jeffers or Kuqi"

Are you sure??????????

dont think we need anybody wots the point in bringing in someone that is just gona sit on the bench!!! and just of late we are starting to show a bit of fight i dont want anybody that is just after one final payday before retiring or some foreigner that we have never heard of thing we have good competition for places as long as my team give 100 per cent you cant ask anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]who would you like to see come and go in the transfer window in january?[/quote]

In: Harewood without a doubt. ''He'' will sign.

Out: Holt and Brennan. The East Anglian Daily Times!!.  

The Reality: Anyone going bloody dirt cheap again.....except Kugi, and other binners!.

what about andy ried?

I mean weve all heard about him being axed aint we?

[quote]who would you like to see come and go in the transfer window in january?[/quote]

Out:

Unfortunately Greeno to Arsenal for an undisclosed fee.

In:

Bentley permanent transfer as part of the Greeno deal

Pennant on a season long loan as part of the Greeno deal.

Again there are some daft suggestions re who NW can afford will buy in Jan on Football rumours I shall let you amuse yourselves re wild speculation and idiotic suggestions.

Certainly expect to see some additions come January, however I only expect 2 or 3 if that many.  I expect Ashton to reprise the journey trod earlier by Ashley Ward, however expect his contract to allow him to leave if we are relegated for the same sum as he cost, this will allow him to show if he can cut in the Prem.

Harewood certainly hope not.

Don''t know why really, but I''m optimistic now. It may be because I see Mackenzie growing into his role, and because NW has scotched a Helveg transfer. I just think the first eleven isn''t quite right yet, but with something like...

Green

Edworthy  Fleming  Charlton  Drury

Safri

Bentley  Helveg  Francis  Huckerby

Mackenzie

... (a number of possible formations) we''d be looking good. Then it''s about cover, and the main area is a striker. But strikers are like BMWs - you can pay way over the odds and still only afford a crap one.