Sign in to follow this  
Yarmy!

Fraser Forster- Reaction!!

[quote user="Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox"]He will be playing championship football on loan next season, just not with us[/quote/]

If he is to be loaned to a championship club the only reason I can see that he''d choose any other club over us is because he wants to be nearer home and would prefer to go somewhere like Middlesborough.

[quote user="Horse Manure"]

He is a mere baby in goalkeepeers terms and could spend another 3 or 4 years on loan until he gets a prem team willing to give him a chance

[/quote] He is without doubt a player destined for great things. Within 3 or 4 years he could be an international. I have not seen a keeper of his talent for a long time. Way ahead of Green at the same stage. His loan days will be for at most one more season in my view. He seems a level headed and thoroughly decent guy. He will do what ever is best for him and his career if that sees him return for one more season at Carrow road we will be blessed but I have my doubts.Whatever he does he has served our club with quality and conducted himself with dignity. Well done him and here’s hoping he returns next term.

There are always rumours going about in football, but I have a work contact in Newcastle who is an avid Newcastle fan. His business is also a big supporter of the club (sponsors match balls, programes and buys a box each year for entertaining). The rumours coming out of the club is that ther is every chance that we could have him here until Christmas with a view to and extention depending on Newcastle and how they are doing and Frazer and how he''s performing.

Not concrete information but apparently a very strong rumour??

Make of it what you will.[D]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

There are always rumours going about in football, but I have a work contact in Newcastle who is an avid Newcastle fan. His business is also a big supporter of the club (sponsors match balls, programes and buys a box each year for entertaining). The rumours coming out of the club is that ther is every chance that we could have him here until Christmas with a view to and extention depending on Newcastle and how they are doing and Frazer and how he''s performing.

[/quote]If that''s true I''ll be making a tent when I go to bed tonight.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]

My mate is also up there close to the club and was often pictured in the paper at games a few seats from Ashley in the same group, he told me about Matty Patty coming a few days before he did and the whole Ameobi saga before it hit the press, last spoke to him about a month ago about Forster and he was told that his loan to a club closer to home already in the championship was sorted out for next season mainly because he was still part training with them up there, Sheff utd was the club he seemed to think it was, but who knows, if Fraser likes it here he might not want to go anywhere else except back to the Toon to fight for his place, guess we''ll soon see