Sign in to follow this  
CharlieFarlie

Inflatable’s for Carlisle, Come on Aviva, join in. (Pete use your influence)

Good turn out for the inflatable’s Saturday , lets go all out for the Carlisle game , Balloons , ticker tape , flags scarf’s etc.

Aviva should give out free Yellow and Green beach balls and balloons with the Aviva logo on before the game  

Good advertising for them, Is there a world record for a number of beach balls at a sporting event! We should try to break it if there is!  

Saturday was a great atmosphere, but the 8th should be something else

Come on Aviva you have two weeks to organise it!

OTBC

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I''ve forwarded this post to the chap who works on the relationship between Norwich & Aviva.
[/quote]

Nice one Andy , can you imagine a few thousand given out free , they cant cost much to produce and such good free advertising for them during the summer when people take them home for thier kids etc !

With those also taken by most people the last game of the season that really would be a site !!!!!!!

I have got an inflatable Ribena man , poached from the local news agent , as well as ballons and a beach ball !![;)]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Didn''t Aviva do it for the opening day of the season at Colchester?
[/quote]

They gave out little flags this season. The season before it was scarves on the the first day of the season

HMMMM , I suppose your right Babyface, but there will be hundreds there anyway , unless the powers that be are going to search us and remove them before we enter the stadium  [:(]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[quote user="Babyface"]I must admit it was funny with the beach balls on the pitch.[/quote]

Yes , but i think this would be funnier

http://www.broncosbars.co.uk/

[/quote]

Hahaha quality, an inflatable pub, bring ya own booze

[/quote]

I know I could not believe it when I saw it , fantastic !

[quote user="West Ham Canary"]

I have already ordered 12 beach balls, i''m gonna feel like a smuggler sneaking them in if they start searching people

[/quote]Tip : Wait until you''re in the ground before blowing them up and they might not notice....

Got four nice Yellow and green beach balls from Asda this afternoon,blew one up when i got home just to check the size and it nearly killed me,might just take one with me for the big promotion party!![<:o)] Or i could them to the fella behind me to blow up,he''s full of hot air..... i''ll get my coat![:|]

[quote user="barclay boy "]Now got 24 beach balls coming my way block E barclay :)[/quote]

Wow Barclay you have brought  24 ? its heading for an impressive turn out i think !

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Got four nice Yellow and green beach balls from Asda this afternoon,blew one up when i got home just to check the size and it nearly killed me,might just take one with me for the big promotion party!![<:o)] Or i could them to the fella behind me to blow up,he''s full of hot air..... i''ll get my coat![:|][/quote]

Go to a garage where they do free air for tyres lol or use a bike pump or car foot pump

Can anyone remember the game when an inflatable female was being tossed about? [;)]Still causes me to chuckle when I remember seeing that in the crowdI remember it happening in the 6th round of the FA cup against West Ham years ago.

[quote user="Barbie"]Can anyone remember the game when an inflatable female was being tossed about? [;)]Still causes me to chuckle when I remember seeing that in the crowdI remember it happening in the 6th round of the FA cup against West Ham years ago.[/quote]I wasn''t at that game so that means it''s happened at least twice then lol