Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

DELIA..More than `many` are happy with you now! so..

MORTY:

I know, all you Delia critics, why don''t you form an angry, torch bearing mob and go and protest outside Carrow road until Delia leaves the club.

Oh and if you could have a quick whip round to pay her back the £12,000,000 she will want as she''s on her way out that would be smashing.
-------------------------
SMUDGER

But I thought she had told us many times that she requires nothing for her shares Morty??? [:|]

--------------------------
MORTY

But what about the interest free loans she has given the club?
--------------------------

SMUDGER

So how much does she want to get on her bike then?

Is it nothing, is it £12 million, or is it something in-between Delia?  Why not sit down and specify exactly what criterea need to be met to buy you out and set it in stone to be changed maybe once every 12 months, instead of when it suits you to change it because a possible investor has shown a bit of interest.

Stop beating about the bush love... you make Brown, Cameron and Clegg look honest and on past evidence can''t be trusted!

-------------------------

TANGY:

A bit Off Topic but do forgive me......

Last night I saw a political broadcast by Clegg about broken promises by the others. 

So IF he goes into coalition with the Tories or Labour (and theres nothing to stop them forming a coalition and cutting Clegg out - that would be funny) what is

he going to say about his broken promises when he doesn''t get ALL of his promises implemented?

Back to the football........

--------------------------------------

TANGY:

Hey Smudger as you are talking about politicians, how do you think Cleggy boy is going to explain HIS broken promises after the election?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Reproduction of an open letter to Roger Munby, chairman of Norwich City Football Club, from Nigel Bertram and Alan Bowkett, chairman and deputy chairman of the NCFC Associate Directors Group

Dear Roger,

As you know we are respectively the chairman and deputy chairman of NCFC''s Associate Directors Group which is a team of local businessmen and supporters who collectively own approximately 5pc of the equity in NCFC plus substantial sums in the preference shares. Please note the views in this letter are our own.

Over the past five years we have met with you and Neil Doncaster on a number of occasions to see how the skills of our group can be utilised for the greater good of the NCFC family.

Sadly, our advice has been dismissed the majority of the time.

Perhaps our only success has been the introduction and financing of the Employee of the Year Awards for non-footballing colleagues at the club, an event you have now decided to abandon.

You are aware that we have been dissatisfied with the executive management of the club for a number of years, culminating in our preparation of a financial analysis of the situation and strategic options open to us in December 2007.

To the board''s continuing shame you categorically refused to meet your own shareholders to discuss the proposals; proposals that were developed with the sole aim of improving the situation.

We now know that you believed we were in concert with Peter Cullum as you were then in negotiations with him in complete secrecy.

Ironically, no member of our group knows this man and it was only through logic and financial analysis that we concluded that some £25m needed to be invested, a similar sum to that calculated by Mr Cullum''s advisors.

We are acutely conscious that all the directors love the club and have taken decisions that they felt were the correct ones at the time.

However, good intent is not the only skill required to manage an enterprise: skill, leadership, vision and empathy with all stakeholders are essential.

The board does not have these attributes.

The mistakes during your stewardship are legion and well documented in correspondence and internet postings throughout the county and beyond.

Suffice to say we are now in the third tier of English football, our financial situation is dire, we

do not have a team, the loyal supporters are distressed but we do have the best ground in the third division.

Under your chairmanship and Neil Doncaster''s executive leadership the quality of our product has deteriorated every year since 2004, losses have continued to mount and debt piled up.

The only honourable course open to you both is to resign forthwith without compensation, the board to search for a new chief executive, appoint a new chairman from the local business community and work with the current majority shareholders to get us out of this mess.

For the avoidance of doubt, neither of us seeks to join the board.

Unfortunately, we do not expect you to listen to our arguments alone and therefore we will be consulting with various stakeholder groups to ensure that we create a sufficient groundswell of public opinion that will be resolute, indefatigable and irresistible.

We must end this uncertainty now.

Well done indeed, gentlemen.

You led the way.

OTBC

[/quote]

....and then Delia and Michael made Mr Alan Bowkett Chairman? Huzzah!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="morty"]I know, all you Delia critics, why don''t you form an angry, torch bearing mob and go and protest outside Carrow road until Delia leaves the club.

Oh and if you could have a quick whip round to pay her back the £12,000,000 she will want as she''s on her way out that would be smashing.

[:)]

[/quote]

But I thought she had told us many times that she requires nothing for her shares Morty??? [:|]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Off the top of my head as i haven''t got the NCFC Accounts with me, I thought at the 31st May 2009

the Turners were lending £2.5m interest free

Delia and MWJ approx £2m interest free

and Micheal Foulger something in the range of £600k - £700k.

[/quote]

Maybe if Delia & Michael truly have the best interests of the club at heart, then they can sell their shares for nothing and wait until the club is financially better off for a return on the £2 million owed to them?

The Turners managed to walk away and I am pretty sure that they will not be seeing their money until the club is eventually sold by Delia & Michael.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="ron obvious"]

That''s absolutely fascinating Myshkin. I''m going to have a Bly moment now.

People think that science is after "the truth". The truth is unknowable. All it can do is provide the best predictive model amongst all the competing predictive models. To test a model you first see how well it explains a past sequence of events, which is what you are doing here.

Given the data available to us at the moment, yours is beating the Hell out of the opposition at the moment.

[/quote]

The opposition''s weapon is spin. It''s all things folk like to hear to suit their scenarios but when you put it all together to find out whether it fits past events it falls apart like a house of cards.

Since I have been posting on this board I have been told that Worthington is a clueless football manager. Doncaster also hasn''t got a clue about football and  just spends his time sitting at his desk answering fans emails. Bazza Skipper is another clueless buffon. Roger Munby has absolutely no idea. And Smith & Jones are the worst of the lot and shouldn''t be allowed anywhere near the running of our football club!

What a todo Ron Ron.

But I took it all in good faith and tested the model against past events. I chose to use the seasons 2003/4 and 2004/5 for this little experiment. And after much searching the only scenario that I could come up with to explain that sequence of events was...............

http://aolsearch.aol.co.uk/aol/imageDetails?s_it=imageDetails&query=aladdins+lamp&img=http://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u216/Aladdin_lamp.jpg&site=&host=http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/stuck/200907/just-wish-really-hard&width=129&height=129&thumbUrl=http://images-partners-tbn.google.com/images?q=tbn:3-yH6Tps8NeTvM::www.psychologytoday.com/files/u216/Aladdin_lamp.jpg&b=image?query=aladdins%20lamp&oreq=5b850bb70e6ea31a&imgHeight=480&imgWidth=480&imgTitle=The+Secret+passed+me+by.&imgSize=26162&hostName=www.psychologytoday.com The trusty old oil lamp!

[/quote]

But I took it all in good faith and tested the model against past events. I chose to use the seasons 1996 to 2010 for this little experiment. And after much searching the only scenario that I could come up with to explain that sequence of events was...............

We should never have hounded out the fat controller.

What do you mean it''s the same people...

Are you sayin'' it''s the same folk who wanted rid of Worthy, Doncaster, Skipper, Munby and Smith who hounded out Chase? Well I never did! So that''s... ummm....more than I have fingers to count so wait a sec.... maybe barclaybred can help.... ok... got it! That''s a whole 16 years! Do you mean to tell me that these folk who always know best and want rid of someone have been like it for 16 years? Unbelievable! I can''t believe anyone would spend that long doing something that makes them so miserable. I I''d had 16 years like that I''d maybe find another club!

What do you mean some already did that....

Are you tellin'' me that some of these miserable people deserted another club and chose support this club that makes them so unhappy? Well, well, well, what a todo Ron Ron.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="morty"]I know, all you Delia critics, why don''t you form an angry, torch bearing mob and go and protest outside Carrow road until Delia leaves the club.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it nothing, is it £12 million, or is it something in-between Delia?  Why not sit down and specify exactly what criterea need to be met to buy you out and set it in stone to be changed maybe once every 12 months, instead of when it suits you to change it because a possible investor has shown a bit of interest.

Stop beating about the bush love... you make Brown, Cameron and Clegg look honest and on past evidence can''t be trusted!

[/quote]

Last night I saw a political broadcast by Clegg about broken promises by the others. 

So IF he goes into coalition with the Tories or Labour (and theres nothing to stop them forming a coalition and cutting Clegg out - that would be funny) what is

he going to say about his broken promises when he doesn''t get ALL of his promises implemented?

[/quote]

Here''s hoping for a hung parliament mate... [Y]

Personally I think that all of the till dipping beggars should be hung!

Our politicians are much like our happy clappers and Delia, who seem to think if they just sit and hope for the best then things will change.  Things change when somebody has the balls to do things that others don''t like - as McNally done when upsetting ickle little Colchester earlier this season.  Unfortunately I see no prospect of that with regards to politics making anything better in the UK over the next 15 years mate.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="ron obvious"]

That''s absolutely fascinating Myshkin. I''m going to have a Bly moment now.

People think that science is after "the truth". The truth is unknowable. All it can do is provide the best predictive model amongst all the competing predictive models. To test a model you first see how well it explains a past sequence of events, which is what you are doing here.

Given the data available to us at the moment, yours is beating the Hell out of the opposition at the moment.

[/quote]

The opposition''s weapon is spin. It''s all things folk like to hear to suit their scenarios but when you put it all together to find out whether it fits past events it falls apart like a house of cards.

Since I have been posting on this board I have been told that Worthington is a clueless football manager. Doncaster also hasn''t got a clue about football and  just spends his time sitting at his desk answering fans emails. Bazza Skipper is another clueless buffon. Roger Munby has absolutely no idea. And Smith & Jones are the worst of the lot and shouldn''t be allowed anywhere near the running of our football club!

What a todo Ron Ron.

But I took it all in good faith and tested the model against past events. I chose to use the seasons 2003/4 and 2004/5 for this little experiment. And after much searching the only scenario that I could come up with to explain that sequence of events was...............

http://aolsearch.aol.co.uk/aol/imageDetails?s_it=imageDetails&query=aladdins+lamp&img=http://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u216/Aladdin_lamp.jpg&site=&host=http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/stuck/200907/just-wish-really-hard&width=129&height=129&thumbUrl=http://images-partners-tbn.google.com/images?q=tbn:3-yH6Tps8NeTvM::www.psychologytoday.com/files/u216/Aladdin_lamp.jpg&b=image?query=aladdins%20lamp&oreq=5b850bb70e6ea31a&imgHeight=480&imgWidth=480&imgTitle=The+Secret+passed+me+by.&imgSize=26162&hostName=www.psychologytoday.com The trusty old oil lamp!

[/quote]

But I took it all in good faith and tested the model against past events. I chose to use the seasons 1996 to 2010 for this little experiment. And after much searching the only scenario that I could come up with to explain that sequence of events was...............

We should never have hounded out the fat controller.

What do you mean it''s the same people...

Are you sayin'' it''s the same folk who wanted rid of Worthy, Doncaster, Skipper, Munby and Smith who hounded out Chase? Well I never did! So that''s... ummm....more than I have fingers to count so wait a sec.... maybe barclaybred can help.... ok... got it! That''s a whole 16 years! Do you mean to tell me that these folk who always know best and want rid of someone have been like it for 16 years? Unbelievable! I can''t believe anyone would spend that long doing something that makes them so miserable. I I''d had 16 years like that I''d maybe find another club!

What do you mean some already did that....

Are you tellin'' me that some of these miserable people deserted another club and chose support this club that makes them so unhappy? Well, well, well, what a todo Ron Ron.

[/quote]

No comment from you, on Bowkett and his associates letter to NCFC, then?

[quote user="Smudger"]Our politicians are much like our happy clappers.......[/quote]Does that make you and Tangy "unhappy clappers" then smudger? [:^)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Personally I think that all of the till dipping beggars should be hung!

[/quote]

What,  by their gonads?

[quote user="morty"]And so it goes round and round and round and round and round.

[/quote]

Well I was laughed at when I said at one of the NCISA forums about 12 to 18 months ago that a large number of fans would never forgive the board or certain board members.

Maybe a little OTT - but Smith, Jones and Foulger all have an awful lot of work to do to see a large number of the clubs fans ever find total trust or forgiveness for them.

Some people let their wives have 25 affairs and still stay married to them... it''s a funny old world sometimes.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]Our politicians are much like our happy clappers.......[/quote]Does that make you and Tangy "unhappy clappers" then smudger? [:^)][/quote]

Nope... I''m an only sing when were winning kinda chap Lapp! [:P]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="morty"]And so it goes round and round and round and round and round.

[/quote]

Well I was laughed at when I said at one of the NCISA forums about 12 to 18 months ago that a large number of fans would never forgive the board or certain board members.

Maybe a little OTT - but Smith, Jones and Foulger all have an awful lot of work to do to see a large number of the clubs fans ever find total trust or forgiveness for them.

Some people let their wives have 25 affairs and still stay married to them... it''s a funny old world sometimes.

[/quote]

Smith must score... if you are reading then I think this was when you had to tell that old bat (for the rest of you I am not referring to Delia here) "to get back in her box, or cave" or whatever it was because I should not have an opinion not having a Norfolk accent should I?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

I commented on that plenty of times. Folk keep dragging it up to try and prove some point that it doesn''t. The letter was to Roger Munby and criticised the executive management of the club. I don''t see where it criticises the clubs owners and never have.

Tell you what though, next time there''s a chat thingy with Bowkett I''ll ask him. "After writing that letter criticising the clubs owners why did you agree to work for them a couple of months later?" We''ll see what his response is and then you can twist it around on here.

That is of course if he has still managed to keep himself of your list of people "we want out" by then.over a very long list

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

I commented on that plenty of times. Folk keep dragging it up to try and prove some point that it doesn''t. The letter was to Roger Munby and criticised the executive management of the club. I don''t see where it criticises the clubs owners and never have.

Tell you what though, next time there''s a chat thingy with Bowkett I''ll ask him. "After writing that letter criticising the clubs owners why did you agree to work for them a couple of months later?" We''ll see what his response is and then you can twist it around on here.

That is of course if he has still managed to keep himself of your list of people "we want out" by then.over a very long list

[/quote]

Absolutely fantastic Nutty!

An open letter pulling vast holes in the club and it''s running BUT nothing to do with the "owners" and Board members.

What planet do you fly in from? It obviously has little knowledge of how businesses run at a board level.

You really do take the biscuit. (jammy dodger I would think)

Roger resigned and is only just getting his health back after two ops and a long convalecence(sp) and Yes I am pleased to say he is a friend.

Now please do keep your arguments plausable and honest.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Absolutely fantastic Nutty!

An open letter pulling vast holes in the club and it''s running BUT nothing to do with the "owners" and Board members.

What planet do you fly in from? It obviously has little knowledge of how businesses run at a board level.

You really do take the biscuit. (jammy dodger I would think)

Roger resigned and is only just getting his health back after two ops and a long convalecence(sp) and Yes I am pleased to say he is a friend.

Now please do keep your arguments plausable and honest.

[/quote]

Butler, your post doesn''t only take one biscuit, it takes the whole big value pack

The letter begins Dear Roger, It goes on to say of the many times the Associate Directors have met with Roger and Neil Doncaster. It states how Roger and Neil Doncaster have continually dismissed their advice. It goes on to say :-

"Under your chairmanship and Neil Doncaster''s executive leadership the quality of our product has deteriorated every year since 2004, losses have continued to mount and debt piled up.

The only honourable course open to you both is to resign forthwith without compensation, the board to search for a new chief executive, appoint a new chairman from the local business community and work with the current majority shareholders to get us out of this mess."

I have met Roger Munby a few times and have found him to be a good, kind and honest man. I hope he is completely well again soon. 

However only you could twist this letter into being an attack on Delia Smith. And if by doing so you feel you are being plausible and honest then the planet you fly from must be in another galaxy.

To the board''s continuing shame

Forgot you don''t think the owners act at board level or make decisions unless they are good ones!

I never said it was an attack on Delia it was an attack on the whole board.

It also got what he wanted didn''t it

The two Michaels and Delia own too much of the club to be got rid of easily, that did not apply to the others.

They supported Gunn up to the day their hands were finally forced, to have lost 2 ceo''s and two chairmen in a matter of weeks would have, no doubt done their reputations only good!

You would have found no doubt, something positive for her even from that scenario.

Again you use spin not just to discredit what I have posted but to promote your point of view. I didn''t say the only decisions that Smith & Jones made were good ones.

I said that the decisions that were made in the intervening period between the resignations of  Munby and Doncaster and the appointments of McNally and Bowkett were made by Smith, Jones and Foulger. Now I don''t know this. I just read what I read and guessed. If you know different then you should tell me rather than leave me barking up the wrong tree.

I don''t like playing "what if" because the reality is we have regained our championship status. But if I could join the doom-mongers and play it I''d say what if those decisions hadn''t been good ones? What could have happened then?

So it seems to me that since Bowkett got his way and Munby and Doncaster resigned every decision has been a good one. The Bly mantra which you seem to favour is that those decisions were only good inspite of Smith & Jones and not because of them. I disagree. So instead of telling me how little knowledge I have why don''t you explain to me where I''m going wrong. I have explained over again that while I thought the appointment of Bryan Gunn in May was a mistake, a mistake that made me angry at the time, I can now see why it was done. Three times now I have asked you what you would have had them do instead but so far you''ve refused to answer.

Whether Smith & Jones agreed with the sacking of Gunn when it happened I don''t know. Do I take your word for it that they didn''t and that it took threats of resignations from the Chairman and CEO to force their hand? Or did you just make that up?

Most people back up this accusation by quoting what was said at the Capital Canaries meeting just after that Colchester game in August when Smith & Jones publicly backed Gunn. But what they never add is that McNally was also at thet meeting where he said  football managers were “judged on their results” and that in football “results are the only thing that matter”.

Now shortly after the Gunn was fired McNally didn''t say it was because of results did he? He listed four things. Preparations for the new season, preparation for individual matches, post-match assessment & the pre-game ''behaviour''.

So are you still sure that Smith&Jones had their hands forced?

Ever since the new board took office, and then Lambert appointed, I have listened intently for critcism of Smith & Jones I have only heard the opposite from all of them. This suggests to me that they are either all a load of brown-nosing Delia lap-dog yes men or they are more than happy to be working alongside them. I''ll let you help me decide which.

Now shortly after the Gunn was fired McNally didn''t say it was because of results did he? He listed four things. Preparations for the new season, preparation for individual matches, post-match assessment & the pre-game ''behaviour''.

So none of the above reflect in match results?

I think a 7-1 tonking proved that don''t you and you accuse me of spin!

I have NOT critisized Smith and Jones since the Bowkett/McNally/Lambert band wagon rolled in to full effect.

The reason......they are letting Professional people run what should be a professional business (after all that''s what the club is now) and not it appears, putting their very amateur oar in.

As I stated in a previous post Nutty, they can stay as long as they wish (and they will) as long as the above remains true.

Must dash as other matters more pressing are calling.

Have a good day.

Again you use spin not just to discredit what I have posted but to promote your point of view. I didn''t say the only decisions that Smith & Jones made were good ones.

I said that the decisions that were made in the intervening period between the resignations of  Munby and Doncaster and the appointments of McNally and Bowkett were made by Smith, Jones and Foulger. Now I don''t know this. I just read what I read and guessed. If you know different then you should tell me rather than leave me barking up the wrong tree.

I don''t like playing "what if" because the reality is we have regained our championship status. But if I could join the doom-mongers and play it I''d say what if those decisions hadn''t been good ones? What could have happened then?

So it seems to me that since Bowkett got his way and Munby and Doncaster resigned every decision has been a good one. The Bly mantra which you seem to favour is that those decisions were only good inspite of Smith & Jones and not because of them. I disagree. So instead of telling me how little knowledge I have why don''t you explain to me where I''m going wrong. I have explained over again that while I thought the appointment of Bryan Gunn in May was a mistake, a mistake that made me angry at the time, I can now see why it was done. Three times now I have asked you what you would have had them do instead but so far you''ve refused to answer.

Whether Smith & Jones agreed with the sacking of Gunn when it happened I don''t know. Do I take your word for it that they didn''t and that it took threats of resignations from the Chairman and CEO to force their hand? Or did you just make that up?

Most people back up this accusation by quoting what was said at the Capital Canaries meeting just after that Colchester game in August when Smith & Jones publicly backed Gunn. But what they never add is that McNally was also at thet meeting where he said  football managers were “judged on their results” and that in football “results are the only thing that matter”.

So are you still sure that Smith&Jones had their hands forced?

Ever since the new board took office, and then Lambert appointed, I have listened intently for critcism of Smith & Jones I have only heard the opposite from all of them. This suggests to me that they are either all a load of brown-nosing Delia lap-dog yes men or they are more than happy to be working alongside them. I''ll let you help me decide which.

[/quote]

You spend more time in De Nile....Than a gaggle of overworked Egyptian washer women...Plonker.

The thing is Butler my friend the 7-1 tonking was before the capital meeting. As was preperation for the new season, preperation for individual matches, post match assessment and pre-game behaviour. Unless all these things only came to light in the cup match at Yeovil the following day.

Four days after that Capital meeting the Gunn was fired. We were told it was a unanimous decision made by the board at a meeting called after that 7-1 tonking.

Now we are not privvy to the ins and outs of Gunns sacking and neither should we be. All we can do is cobble together the things we are told and make our own minds up. But I find it difficult to imagine how you cobbled it together to make a scenario where McNally and Bowkett had to force Smith & Jones hands by threatening to resign for it to be unanimous. I would suggest it''s more likely that the 7-1 tonking precipitated an investigation by the CEO who found evidence of faults in preperation for the new season, preperation for individual matches, post match assessment and pre-game behaviour. He would have then have taken his findings to the board. Despite the fact I have little knowledge of how businesses run at a board level, that I imagine was McNally doing his job.

Now Butler my friend, either of our scenarios could be right. We have no real evidence either way after all. But surely mine is at least as plausible and honest as yours.

I have to get away now. I don''t really have anything more pressing matters to take care of  but it will make me seem more important than a humble bog cleaner.

Later waiter Butler With a Towel and a Tray [;)]

Oh and Mello old fruit   it''s that way.

Now get back there and ease your dissappointment by playing what if we hadn''t got promotion while the rest of us carry on enjoying the fact we did.

The thing is Butler my friend the 7-1 tonking was before the capital meeting. As was preperation for the new season, preperation for individual matches, post match assessment and pre-game behaviour. Unless all these things only came to light in the cup match at Yeovil the following day.

Four days after that Capital meeting the Gunn was fired. We were told it was a unanimous decision made by the board at a meeting called after that 7-1 tonking.

Now we are not privvy to the ins and outs of Gunns sacking and neither should we be. All we can do is cobble together the things we are told and make our own minds up. But I find it difficult to imagine how you cobbled it together to make a scenario where McNally and Bowkett had to force Smith & Jones hands by threatening to resign for it to be unanimous. I would suggest it''s more likely that the 7-1 tonking precipitated an investigation by the CEO who found evidence of faults in preperation for the new season, preperation for individual matches, post match assessment and pre-game behaviour. He would have then have taken his findings to the board. Despite the fact I have little knowledge of how businesses run at a board level, that I imagine was McNally doing his job.

Now Butler my friend, either of our scenarios could be right. We have no real evidence either way after all. But surely mine is at least as plausible and honest as yours.

I have to get away now. I don''t really have anything more pressing matters to take care of  but it will make me seem more important than a humble bog cleaner.

Later waiter Butler With a Towel and a Tray [;)]

Oh and Mello old fruit   it''s that way.

Now get back there and ease your dissappointment by playing what if we hadn''t got promotion while the rest of us carry on enjoying the fact we did.

[/quote]

Full of your self-righteous and sanctimonious self....again.

I may not support the club in the way that you perceive that every fan should....But I celebrated at Charlton as good as any other fan fortunate to be there....

Maybe I''m just the new breed, whilst you''re still the inbred.

Now ''Bog off''.

I may not support the club in the way that you perceive that every fan should....But I celebrated at Charlton as good as any other fan fortunate to be there....

Now ''Bog off''.

[/quote]

Whay aye angry man.. boot wharriff we''d lost at Charlton

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Now ''Bog off''.

[/quote]

[/quote]

There you go again.......''Nutty Checker''...

"Twist an'' a twist an'' a twist".... Become any more anal and you''ll be called ''The Great Sphincter''...

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Now ''Bog off''.

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Twist an'' a twist an'' a twist".... Become any more anal and you''ll be called ''The Great Sphincter''...

[/quote]

Yeah boot wharrifff....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Now ''Bog off''.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah boot wharrifff....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Now ''Bog off''.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah boot wharrifff....

[/quote]

Plonker.....showing yourself for what you really are. A bit strange to boot...

Plonker.....showing yourself for what you really are. A bit strange to boot...

[/quote]

I am what I am Mello. And I''m just as happy trading insults as debating issues. Good job really because the insults usually come if someone questions your point of view.. don''t they pet[:^)]

Anyways.... got something really really important to ask you............

After reading the evidence provided, somebody filled up at the local chip shop.

And added sour cream.

Pity when he should have been celebrating like the rest of us.

But then, there''s no accounting for some folks.

[;)]

OTBC