Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Pre-match celebrations Saturday

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I shall be in the god-awful Squares from 12.30pm to 2.30pm then various establishments around the city after the game until 4am, then in the office at 9am....[/quote]thats gonna hurt lol[/quote]

You get used to it after years of practice.

[/quote]lol[Y]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I shall be in the god-awful Squares from 12.30pm to 2.30pm then various establishments around the city after the game until 4am, then in the office at 9am....[/quote]

Why not go somewhere else then?
[/quote]

Nowhere else has a  job for a loo cleaner going at present........

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I shall be in the god-awful Squares from 12.30pm to 2.30pm then various establishments around the city after the game until 4am, then in the office at 9am....[/quote]Why not go somewhere else then? [/quote]

[/quote]Oh, you can get them, it''s just unfortunate that most of them require 2 or more years experience of Toilet Duck, where Archant I believe use Harpic, much like nutty nigel.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I shall be in the god-awful Squares from 12.30pm to 2.30pm then various establishments around the city after the game until 4am, then in the office at 9am....[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Loos cleaned in Squares?  That will be a first [:D]

The place should be closed, electrical wires hanging out of the walls, toilets leaking all over the floor.  I have to wipe my feet on the way out lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The place should be closed, electrical wires hanging out of the walls, toilets leaking all over the floor.  I have to wipe my feet on the way out lol

[/quote]Sounds a classy place[:S]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Sounds a classy place[:S][/quote]

It''s a s**t hole lol but I get outvoted when all the lads want to watch football on the screens [:(]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Sounds a classy place[:S][/quote]

It''s a s**t hole lol but I get outvoted when all the lads want to watch football on the screens [:(]

[/quote]

Come to Roccos with us WAY . They''ve got screens and it''s a nice place.

I''d be up for a drink before and after the game too so is it Rocco''s ( for free pizza)  before and Nelson afterwards Beau, Tilly etc etc ?

[quote user="cityangel"]I''d be up for a drink before and after the game too so is it Rocco''s ( for free pizza)  before and Nelson afterwards Beau, Tilly etc etc ?[/quote]

Yes, that''s my plan CA. Sue and I will be in Roccos about 2. We were in there before the MK game and I see what you mean, big improvement on the Nelson in terms of service, price and space!

[quote user="cityangel"]I''d be up for a drink before and after the game too so is it Rocco''s ( for free pizza)  before and Nelson afterwards Beau, Tilly etc etc ?[/quote]Free pizza???

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="cityangel"]I''d be up for a drink before and after the game too so is it Rocco''s ( for free pizza)  before and Nelson afterwards Beau, Tilly etc etc ?[/quote]

Yes, that''s my plan CA. Sue and I will be in Roccos about 2. We were in there before the MK game and I see what you mean, big improvement on the Nelson in terms of service, price and space!

[/quote]

Yes its much better than the Nelson and when they brought our free plates of hot tasty pizza for everyone I couldn''t believe my eyes. Good customer service which guarantee that people will return. Look out for me at 2pm [:)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Well, following our wonderful achievement in getting out of League 1 at the first attempt, where is everyone drinking in celebration before the game this Saturday? I vote we should just keep partying until the end of the season.

Promotion is fantastic and we should seal the title IMO!

I''m owed some beers so am hoping those guys don''t welch on me. Hotel room here I come as one mustn''t drink and drive - hic [B]

OTBC!!! [<:o)]

[/quote]

So after three pages of various diversions, I think that the answer to your original question is Roccos at 2pm! Hopefully there will be a good turnout of posters.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Well, following our wonderful achievement in getting out of League 1 at the first attempt, where is everyone drinking in celebration before the game this Saturday? I vote we should just keep partying until the end of the season. Promotion is fantastic and we should seal the title IMO!I''m owed some beers so am hoping those guys don''t welch on me. Hotel room here I come as one mustn''t drink and drive - hic [B]OTBC!!! [<:o)][/quote]

So after three pages of various diversions, I think that the answer to your original question is Roccos at 2pm! Hopefully there will be a good turnout of posters.

[/quote]I have been turned away from there for inappropriate shoes before, can I take it they are a bit more relaxed on the door on a Saturday?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Well, following our wonderful achievement in getting out of League 1 at the first attempt, where is everyone drinking in celebration before the game this Saturday? I vote we should just keep partying until the end of the season.

Promotion is fantastic and we should seal the title IMO!

I''m owed some beers so am hoping those guys don''t welch on me. Hotel room here I come as one mustn''t drink and drive - hic [B]

OTBC!!! [<:o)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have been turned away from there for inappropriate shoes before, can I take it they are a bit more relaxed on the door on a Saturday?
[/quote]

Best not to turn up in your slingbacks again morts![;)]

They don''t seem too bothered about dress code on a saturday afternoon.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Well, following our wonderful achievement in getting out of League 1 at the first attempt, where is everyone drinking in celebration before the game this Saturday? I vote we should just keep partying until the end of the season. Promotion is fantastic and we should seal the title IMO!I''m owed some beers so am hoping those guys don''t welch on me. Hotel room here I come as one mustn''t drink and drive - hic [B]OTBC!!! [<:o)][/quote]

[/quote]I have been turned away from there for inappropriate shoes before, can I take it they are a bit more relaxed on the door on a Saturday?[/quote]

Best not to turn up in your slingbacks again morts![;)]

They don''t seem too bothered about dress code on a saturday afternoon.

[/quote]Normal shoes it is then [:(]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]This Pinkun love-in is making me jealous that I''ll be at my girls'' 7th birthday party... not that I''d be able to go anyway, but raise a glass for me! [:D][Y]Oh, and Morty, WITS is getting a hotel room, take note.  Just sayin''.............. [;)][/quote]Who said my hotel room was in Norwich EM?Besides, 3 is a crowd lol

[/quote]

Alas one gets out-voted - the large screens for footy, cheap beer, location and plenty of room always win out.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I shall be in the god-awful Squares from 12.30pm to 2.30pm then various establishments around the city after the game until 4am, then in the office at 9am....[/quote]Why not go somewhere else then? [/quote]

Alas one gets out-voted - the large screens for footy, cheap beer, location and plenty of room always win out.

[/quote]But do they not realise who you are? Pete, who drives a sports desk?Your friends should learn to know their place.Its not Lakey thats making you go there is it lol?

[quote user="Henry"]Having a title winning/birthday celebration that day. Starting around 12.30pm down the Riverside and ending up At The Star in Fakenham. Its going to be a long day [<:o)][B]
[/quote]

Snap, my sons Birthday today mine on Sunday, we were at the Valley on Saturday and still celebrating, will be in Nelson on Saturday, Don''t have a clue how I''m getting home.

Does anyone know how much it costs to park at Riverside multi-story on Saturdays fo 5-6 hours?  Can you park in Morrisons or Wooley''s car park for the match or is there a time limit? Also does anyone have go to the Coach & Horses on Thorpe Road anymore before a match?

[quote user="USA Canary"]Does anyone know how much it costs to park at Riverside multi-story on Saturdays fo 5-6 hours?  Can you park in Morrisons or Wooley''s car park for the match or is there a time limit? Also does anyone have go to the Coach & Horses on Thorpe Road anymore before a match?[/quote]It will cost you about a fiver to park in the car park on Lower Clarence road for all day. I think the multi storey on Riverside is quite expensive and would cost you a lot more.I think the car park nazis patrol the Woolies and Morrissons car parks on match days and you would get ticketted.

clinch the title exactly 6 months until im twenty, thats worthy of a celebration!!!! im getting down on it in Squares before the game. Come on Norwich lets do it and show league 1 that we are the best team in this league!!!!!

[quote user="USA Canary"]Does anyone know how much it costs to park at Riverside multi-story on Saturdays fo 5-6 hours?  Can you park in Morrisons or Wooley''s car park for the match or is there a time limit? Also does anyone have go to the Coach & Horses on Thorpe Road anymore before a match?[/quote]Try County Hall car park. Think its £4 all day.Have decided on a kinda bar crawl. Will be walking down the Prince Of Wales Road so .... Rocco''s first, The Nelson and then up the Riverside to Squares and possibly Wetherspoons. Going to be starting around midday so it could be fun [B]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I never realised there were so many PinkUnites in Squares before games...[/quote]Perhaps you should produce a badge we can all wear to identify us.Or maybe a secret handshake or something.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I never realised there were so many PinkUnites in Squares before games...[/quote]

Perhaps you should produce a badge we can all wear to identify us.

Or maybe a secret handshake or something.

[:)]
[/quote]

I will be the woman looking peeved at having to go into squares when I hate the place lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I never realised there were so many PinkUnites in Squares before games...[/quote]

Perhaps you should produce a badge we can all wear to identify us.

Or maybe a secret handshake or something.

[:)]
[/quote]

I will be the woman looking peeved at having to go into squares when I hate the place lol

[/quote]

That should narrow it down to about 100 people [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I never realised there were so many PinkUnites in Squares before games...[/quote]Perhaps you should produce a badge we can all wear to identify us.Or maybe a secret handshake or something.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]You should man up and put your foot down.The promise of free pizza is currently drawing me to Rocco''s lol.[:D]