Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Points Deduction for the Colchester Debacle!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Col who are basically admitting boothroyd is a crap manager (which we knew already) by bleating on about losing Lambert all the time and wanting compensation.

[/quote]

I thought it was reported that Cowling had said Boothroyd was a better manager than Lambert.......

[quote user="USA Canary"][quote user="jamesg"]

What annoys me most is the pathetic "Green-un" trying to whip up a story to try to spite us.

As has been said any points deduction and its most unlikely there would be any would be a 1 point one.

In fact that would be preferable to any fine as it would have no effect whatsoever!  The "story" is a big non event from the same stable as that ugly "award winning" binner whose name escapes me but has the prose of a 5 year old.

[/quote]

That pathetic "Green''Un" have the nerve to say "NORWICH City fans might want to keep the champagne on ice for just a little bit longer."

[/quote]It''ll feel a little colder I guess when it''s shoved up Col U''s arse.

Someone needs to explain to Cowling that were we to be deducted points it doesn''t mean that they then get awarded to ColWho.He probably see''s it as away to keep their play off hopes alive. Such a shame that their form over the past 10-12 games has been so awful.

it probably has, TFA. but his constant crying begs to dell a different story imo... they got the cotton when they lost the silk and he doesnt like it!

...as a 2 points deduction wont affect our position, and a fine wont help them...why cant we be charitable and give them what they really need? How about 3000 to 4000 fans?

We cant get enough seats at cara rud to supply the demand for our fans, so lets loan them a few thousand...or did we offer to do that at a game in January? [<:o)][:D]

A more worrying scenario would be the Prem teams who are after(will be after) a new manager.It looks like West Ham are going to give Zola the Spanish Archer.Have you heard of the annual sack race at the beginning of the season in the Prem, for under achieving teams?If Burnley and Hull can choose managers like Laws and Dowie  then Lambert must be  on West Hams'' radar at the moment.What good managers could they pick instead of ours?

[quote user="PaulLambertcouldhaveKeaneinafight"]Points deduction?? I and many many other Town fans will laugh our tits off!! Hahahahahahaha....Shame though, we were guaranteed 6 points off of you next season![/quote]Or 1 point at best seeing as all you can do is draw.[:)]

[quote user="Roykeanewankshisdog"]So what, we''ve drawn a few games this season...Get over it!Next season will be different!![/quote]Yeah, it will, when Marcus Evans slashes the player budget and Keane is sacked after ten games.[:)]

[quote user="PaulLambertIsACt"]

So what, we''ve drawn a few games this season...Get over it!

Next season will be different!!
[/quote]

Sure it will, you''re gonna be worse lol

[quote user="PaulLambertIsACt"]we were guaranteed 6 points off of you next season![/quote]The only thing you can guarantee next season is your club will still be owned by a ****, managed by a **** and run by ****s exclusively for ****s.Good day to you.

Norwich are currently on a high after they seemingly sealed promotion back to the Championship last weekend with a 1-0 win over Charlton. In contrast, Colchester are close to missing out on a play-off spot following a miserable run of form.

All that could change however depending on the decision of the Football League appointed disciplinary commission next week.

They are hoping aren''t they? For them to get into a play-off spot we will have to be deducted 22 points....

[quote user="Gaz Milno"]Surely the points deduction would carry on to next season like what happened at Southampton?
[/quote]

Yes I think that''s right.

Pretty unlikely imo, although the argument that "it''s never happened before" doesn''t really stack up - there''s a first time for everything.

[quote]

Points deduction?? I and many many other Town fans will laugh our tits off!!

Hahahahahahaha....Shame though, we were guaranteed 6 points off of you next season!
[/quote]

pity there wont be a game against us next season then isnt it.. enjoy the small time, Want me to suggest the way to Rochdale for you?

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="Gaz Milno"]Surely the points deduction would carry on to next season like what happened at Southampton?
[/quote]

Yes I think that''s right.

Pretty unlikely imo, although the argument that "it''s never happened before" doesn''t really stack up - there''s a first time for everything.

[/quote]

But if we were deducted points for an offence that virtually every other League club has been guilty of - Leeds with Grayson , steve Bruce at any club he has ever managed are two that leap out at me , do you think we will accept the punishment - of course not , they have had hearings for this offence loads of times in teh past and there has NEVER been a points deduction - we will get a fine at worst

Not worried in the slightest about this , Did the binners get anything when they poached Burley from Col Who

We''re as likely to get points deduction for this, as Col Who is likely to for Cowling being a sh1+ stirring little wancke stain.

[quote user="USA Canary"]Hopefully this won''t put any downers on our brilliant season...[/quote]

The only one putting a downer on the season is you, you depressing git. Why bump this thread after two days of inactivity, obviously people here have said all that needs saying?

Still +1 eh?

Seeing as the play-offs have started it''s not going to affect us if we do. It won''t be enough to change our position. Oh and it won''t happen.

It won''t happen this season but if the FA want to make an example and set a precident it could happen for next season.