Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Out of Contract Players

Sorry couldn''t resist going WACCOE to see what the mood was lik. But found this which is interesting...

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=181090

Billy Paynter on a free? Yes Please!

Mkandwire at Leyton Orient is a good player too I reckon. Some interesting names on frees potentially. Although the little is not exhaustive. As they have only got Doc as out of contract. Was pretty certain Russell was too.....

I signed up to WACCOE because I wanted to post something on there about three Leeds fans I had the misfortune to meet before the game at Carrow Road.

However, for some reason I''m not able to post even though my account has been verified. Why? Anyone know?

[quote user="LotharMatthaus"]I''d like to see us sign Snodgrass if Leeds don''t go up. I think he''s out of contract aswell.[/quote]

He signed a 4 year deal at the start of the season. So it would take a big offer to prise him away. Money which we don''t have and I doubt he''d join us anyway.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I signed up to WACCOE because I wanted to post something on there about three Leeds fans I had the misfortune to meet before the game at Carrow Road. However, for some reason I''m not able to post even though my account has been verified. Why? Anyone know?[/quote]

Your address, and not being a fan of Leeds, they did this to me aswell, and as I said before I phoned them up and they said it it to prevent us from upsetting thier fans and swearing at them, I asked are we talking about the same fans, the Phone went dead, Rather childish I thought    

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

Sorry couldn''t resist going WACCOE to see what the mood was lik. But found this which is interesting...

Mkandwire at Leyton Orient is a good player too I reckon. Some interesting names on frees potentially. Although the little is not exhaustive. As they have only got Doc as out of contract. Was pretty certain Russell was too.....

[/quote]

Lloyd Sam at Charlton with Billy Payner would do me!!

[quote user="Ncfc till i die"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[/quote]

Lloyd Sam at Charlton with Billy Payner would do me!![/quote]

Yer Lloyd Sam impresses me every time i see him play.

I love how they just haven''t bothered putting any info next to te doc''s name

And Kevin Amankwah on a free?? Yes please!!!!!

[quote user="freddyf105"]

I love how they just haven''t bothered putting any info next to te doc''s name

And Kevin Amankwah on a free?? Yes please!!!!!

[/quote]Bitter Leeds

Lloyd Sam would do me!It''s this sort of signing I think lambert will make, as I can''t see us spending too much!

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[/quote]Apart from Paynter, Calderon from Brighton could do a very good job. Althouh he''s now injured (for 3 months) he''s been their star of the season since his arrival, having signed on a free transfer from Spain. Very useful, most probably the best attacking right back in the division, and is capable enough when it comes to his defensive duties. Definitely worth taking a punt if you ask me.

I see that as someone posted on here a while back Semi''s contract was up in June, he''s now been released for sure:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/southampton/8684649.stm!! Oh dear! Will another L1 team take pity?

Can somebody actually copy and paste the full list of players on there here for us all to see?I am not registered on WACCOE and have no interest in being registered on there either.

Call me and old cynic but all these names being thrown around willy nilly as being good additions to the squad are based on judgements made on witnessing them play 90 minutes at Carrow road out of a 46 game season or 30 seconds of highlights on the Football League show.People try to give the impression they know the big picture with regard to theses players when i suspect it is anything but the case.

Let''s just leave it to Lambert shall we?