Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Re: Analogue Canaries

[quote user="Mushroom"]Everytime I click on the links it says: the file you are trying to download is temporarily unavailable" - any idea''s of how to get around it?[/quote]Was about to ask the exact same thing myself. How long is each season? could lose a few evenings watching these.

Guys, i would seriously bookmark the links if i were you, as i think you might find this post removed by the morning!

Superb upload though chap, saved me the trouble of doing the ones i have.

Only a certain amount of people can download it at any given time, which I didn''t realise.Not a problem, let me know if it works out successful.

[quote user="Congo Canary"]Guys, i would seriously bookmark the links if i were you, as i think you might find this post removed by the morning!

Superb upload though chap, saved me the trouble of doing the ones i have.[/quote]Okay, for backup I''ve already registered www.analoguecanaries.blogspot.com.

Hello Marrison, thanks for all you efforts here.

I''ve managed to download one of the files - do you, or anyone, know which is the best application to play the files? WMP does not like it, nor does real player.

Thanks,

Tim

Hello there,

The file I downloaded was a .RAR file. There''s a good you-tube of how to deal with these here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxxEzZjvEnc

A video says that .RAR are compressed and you will need a tool to deal with them when they are downloaded. I downloaded 7-zip which converted it into an MP4 file - the files was around 50 meg larger. I''ve just started playing it.

Cheers

Tim

The RAR compression works in the same way as a ZIP, it just needs extract with WinRAR.No need to worry about downloading them immediately, they''ll be available forever!

Just download winrar (works in a similar way to winzip). Search on google or download from download.com. Helps to compress files. As for playing videos I would suggest VLC player as you don''t have to worry about getting all the seperate codecs, and the video should hopefully play straight away.Quicktime is a good alternative..Ps cheers for the videos :D

I tried to download a second file and received a message that I had exceeded my limit for the day. I did register for the service which speeded the download, but it still took a while to get 700 meg and I have a fast connection here.

So it looks like one per day. I will try tomorrow to check this.

The first thing I did when I saw the post was to cut-n-paste into a word document, so I have the links, and then I saw the post advising to bookmark the links.

Thanks again to Marrison for doing this.

Cheers, Tim

Does anyone have any of the more recent season reviews which they could upload? I presume if they''ve been released on DVD they''d be easier to transfer and upload.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

I tried to download a second file and received a message that I had exceeded my limit for the day. I did register for the service which speeded the download, but it still took a while to get 700 meg and I have a fast connection here.

So it looks like one per day. I will try tomorrow to check this.

The first thing I did when I saw the post was to cut-n-paste into a word document, so I have the links, and then I saw the post advising to bookmark the links.

Thanks again to Marrison for doing this.

Cheers, Tim

[/quote]If you look on the download page, it says only 1 download per 24 hours.

[quote user="Gooby"]Does anyone have any of the more recent season reviews which they could upload? I presume if they''ve been released on DVD they''d be easier to transfer and upload.[/quote]This depends if the DVDs have copyright software on them, if they dont, then yes it is alot easier!

Hey guys,

I see the original post has been removed - can anyone point me in the right direction to find the download links for these or alternatively, re-up them onto megaupload or similar please?

Links in here will most likely be removed so please either PM me or (preferrably) email me at Tomblazak@hotmail.co.uk...

Cheers in advance

KIO.