Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

Charlton &Orient.....

[quote user="crowey66"]does any one know if there is a live stream for either game.[/quote]If its the game of the week on the football league show then yes, if not then no (As far as im aware)Leyton Orient - Definitely not.Charlton - Possible, but very unlikely.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - at the top of League 1"]I''ve heard that there will indeed be a live stream for the Charlton game[/quote]

Credible source for that? Or still at the rumour stage?

I really can''t see there being an online stream. Unlikely to be game of the day on FLS (lots to be decided in the Championship) and doubt there''s any way someone will be able to get their hands on the Anglia/NCFC stream.

[quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - at the top of League 1"]I''ve heard that there will indeed be a live stream for the Charlton game[/quote]

Credible source for that? Or still at the rumour stage?

[/quote]

Just rumours at this stage. It will depend on who are carrying out the beam back i would say. If its a NCFC production then it would be unlikely

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - at the top of League 1"]I''ve heard that there will indeed be a live stream for the Charlton game[/quote]Where from? Obviously theres the beam back, but dont think its possible for anyone to hijack that? Unless someone sits with a laptop at carrow road and gets it from there. It might be broadcast abroad, but wouldnt have thought so?Would be great if there is one though!