Sign in to follow this  
CanaryJames

Places in London to watch SKY...?

After being unsuccessful in the Charlton ballot, and given I''ll be in London anyway so can''t watch the beamback...

Does anyone know of anywhere cheap(ish) in London that will be showing Soccer Saturday next weekend...?

Thanks!

[quote user="CanaryJames"]After being unsuccessful in the Charlton ballot, and given I''ll be in London anyway so can''t watch the beamback... Does anyone know of anywhere cheap(ish) in London that will be showing Soccer Saturday next weekend...? Thanks![/quote]

Maybe Walkabout at Temple (give them a call to confirm if I were you).

Whereabouts in London will you be?

The usual streams will probably be carrying it.

Sky sports news on freeview also runs soccer saturday if you have digital telly.

I could (and would) happily get anywhere across London in all honesty! But I''ll be quite near Euston station originally...may give Walkabout a try! Thanks :)

Sideshow - Not sure that will work because I can see it being a closed loop...

Sorry! Just realised i was referring to a Charlton beamback rather thab the good old classic Soccer Saturday sideshow...my apologies!

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Sorry! Just realised i was referring to a Charlton beamback rather thab the good old classic Soccer Saturday sideshow...my apologies![/quote]

Soccer Saturday might be on in the Rocket, a pub just along Euston Road from the station towards Kings Cross. It''s a student place. Offside bar in Angel isn''t far from there either.

As for watching streaming, online only if you can''t get to Carrow Road.

[quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Sorry! Just realised i was referring to a Charlton beamback rather thab the good old classic Soccer Saturday sideshow...my apologies![/quote]

Soccer Saturday might be on in the Rocket, a pub just along Euston Road from the station towards Kings Cross. It''s a student place. Offside bar in Angel isn''t far from there either.

As for watching streaming, online only if you can''t get to Carrow Road.

[/quote]

You could also try the Flying Scotsman in Kings X as well[Y]

But the Offside is probably your best choice as there may be other Canaries in there.