Sign in to follow this  
Leedscanary

See - dragging up old posts can be fun...

Look at this I found on a quick trawl thru Waccoe! Look at the dates on the original posts, and then look how the thread changes once the realisation has set in! [:P][url]http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=148580[/url]

[quote user="leedscanary"]Look at this I found on a quick trawl thru Waccoe! Look at the dates on the original posts, and then look how the thread changes once the realisation has set in! [:P]
[url]http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=148580[/url]
[/quote]

Quality LC!, what a bunch of no mark losers!

Really hope they stay in League 1 where they deserve to be...

Good read,but 2 things..1 when The king arrived,LAMBERT,didnt he say a lot of the players are not as fit as he liked(not in the wow look at her she is really fit),and perhaps he has helped holt become a better player?  And my 2nd thing is,when reading that,a lot of them had added to their sig at the end, a pic of the scoreboard when they beat Man u in the cup,or a utube  link to it..Which was 2010?...Pephaps the haylrodgen collider has been switched on in switzerland, has changed the space time continuim! ;)

I think the sig thing is standard in your account. Look at wiz''s sig now and a post he mad 6 years ago - you''ll see the same sig i think, same will apply on waccoe.But I''ll give you the Lambert one [;)]

When you read through that you realise what a load of complete tossers alot of leeds fans are.Even though he has scored 30 goals some of them tw@ts still won''t admit they were wrong