Sign in to follow this  
mnc

Charlton Beam Back Details

You can either book standing tickets in the Russell Allison Lounge (700 people) or seated tickets in the Norfolk Lounge (400 people).  I''m guessing they may open other areas up if these all go.

Beam backs are better when they have a massive screen on the pitch and you sit in the jarrold stand. I remember going to one when we were playing watford away in the promotion season to the prem.

I saw highlights on anglia news from the last beamback and it looked dreadful. A poxy 32" LCD tv with everyone crowding round it trying to figure out who is who. They could at least have a projection!

I went last to last years beam back and I''m going to the one next week.I found it fairly enjoyable (until we kicked off last year [;)]) so hopefully this year will be as well.Oh and kiwi this comment : ''A poxy 32" LCD tv with everyone crowding round it trying to figure out who is who. They could at least have a projection!'' could not be more wrong. It was just like watching a normal match on tele but on a far bigger screen. Very easy to watch and identify the players.

yeh the big screens were fine :)

got a mate of mine to get me a ticket this morning (sod that was i ringing at 9) haha....

got the standing tix tho so be at least a BIT more atmosphere ;)

To back up CT here, last year was pretty good, apart from the game and the result obviously lol.