Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

mk dons away support

don`t know how many they will bring but it will be interesting to see what there away support is like seeing as they are a relatively new club  with no rivalries and no tradition  [:D]

but don''t worry they will soon be filling the 47,000 seater stadium they are required to have to be part of the world cup bid! Complete joke.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I heard their bus was sold out...

[/quote]

"Ince''s Army!"....[8]"We''re on our way to Norfolk-we shall not be moved!"[8]

Toot toot!

YS - I assume you asked him who he supported pre-MK Dons? If he answered Wimbledon, he''s a twat. If he answered any other team, he''s a twat. If he answered '' no team'', he''s a twat.

I assume that if they end up bringing one too many fans then some of our season ticket holders will be more than happy to make room for them...

[quote user="canaryjock"]YS - I assume you asked him who he supported pre-MK Dons? If he answered Wimbledon, he''s a twat. If he answered any other team, he''s a twat. If he answered '' no team'', he''s a twat.[/quote]I like the message here [:D][Y]

[quote user="canaryjock"]YS - I assume you asked him who he supported pre-MK Dons? If he answered Wimbledon, he''s a twat. If he answered any other team, he''s a twat. If he answered '' no team'', he''s a twat.[/quote]I''m actually going to have to let this guy off- he''s a client who lives in MK and has developed an interest in football only cos his 11 yr old got into it... and MKD are his local team.It''s a sickener but this is the exception to prove the rule!

[quote user="The Dog"]but don''t worry they will soon be filling the 47,000 seater stadium they are required to have to be part of the world cup bid! Complete joke.[/quote]I don''t care if they end up using that stadium for any comps we might host - it''s a hell of a tidy facility. Leagues aren''t won on tidy facilities but I totally see why delegates national and international would concentrate on that. Crappy result aside I was impressed by their stadia. It''s just embarrassing that they cant even half fill it. But I don''t honestly understand why they shouldn''t have world cup matches there...?